Looking for a raiding guild

I’m looking for a multi night a week raid guild 3 nights being the minimum would like to get into progression come 8.2 this toon says 117 but it’s 120 also have main is a ret/prot pally just came back to the game took a break after 8.0 have aotc ghuun achievement and am looking for a serious raiding guild flexible in specs and even class as long as I can gear them in time have multiple 120s.

are recruiting rerolls and transfers on proudmoore alliance. We use raid on korgath but switch servers and now are looking to rebuild our raid roster come 8.2 hit me up khoneycutt#1439

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or our Recruitment Assistant at BNet Kithain#11187 or Discord Kithain#9751 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

I tried to message you on discord but it’s says you only receive messages from friends so I sent a request.

1 Like

Take a look… If your interested hit me up! <REIN> Proudmoore (US) looking for DPS!