Looking for a place to call home

Howdy! I’m looking for a casual guild to join. I’m fairly new to WoW, only been playing on and off since January. I’ve done the Dragonflight raids on normal, but that’s all I’ve done for group content. I’m looking for a social guild that I can call home. I am a Horde player, I’m not sure how much that matters. I mainly play BM hunter, just recently branched out to other classes, but haven’t gotten anything else to max level. I’m hoping that finding the right guild, it’ll encourage me to play more as I’ll have a community to interact with. Looking forward to hearing from y’all and starting off on a new adventure.

Hey, you could give us a try!

Hey crystial! Maybe we would be a good fit for you? We are definitely midcore but we also encourage and support our social members as well. All of us are willing to coach if an interest in a little faster paced develops!

Hi Crystial,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are both new and returning player friendly. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ but plan to return to some casual normal raiding at some point in the war within.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Hello Crystial o /

My guild is looking for any ranged dps at the moment. We’re on break right now but looking for more folks to do keys with till WW comes out. Our plan is to be a mid-core mythic progression guild. I’m not sure what your availability is but here’s my guilds and I’s info. Hope to hear back!

Contact Info: Bnet Breeet#11114 // Discord Breeat or Enzoul#4167

Schedule

Wed & Thur 8p to 11p Server Time (EST) +10 Min Break
Optional Alt / Farm Nights on Mondays

TLDR; If you’re looking for a relaxed atmosphere that still steamrolls mythic bosses and pushes keys, then welcome home, we’re glad you’re here :black_heart:

Introduction

Welcome to Dead Heart! My name is Breeat (Frank IRL) and I have been playing this game since Vanilla. I’m married now and done with school so I have a lot of free time. So I decided to create a pleasant and pressure free community that kills mythic raid bosses and pushes keys.

My immediate goal is to recruit aggressively so that we have enough players to start raiding once War Within season 1 starts. My long term goal is to have a roster of 30 or so raiders so that we can progress mythic and farm heroic / dungeon keys together. I’m also going to be keeping tabs on anyone with interest in becoming an officer to help me keep this ship sailing.

An ideal raider will have previous raiding experience, an understanding of their class/spec, and prepare for raid nights in and out of game. They will also put in reasonable time to improve their performance outside of raid. During the raid, we will respect everyone’s time by showing up 5 to 10 mins prior to the raid so that we can start clearing trash on time.

If you’re interested in becoming an officer please DM me. An ideal officer is someone who is a great raider and leader, approachable, transparent, and exemplifies what it means to be a member of Dead Heart.

Guild Philosophy

1. Build a community of competent, like minded individuals that meet together a couple times a week to have fun killing raid bosses and push keys.
  2. Maintain a comfortable mid-core “serious but casual” environment where stress is minimal and no one feels pressured.
  3. Provide guild members with tools and resources that helps facilitate success in and out of the game.
  4. Improve on past mistakes and always strive to push past our limits.

Heya! You would absolutely be welcomed in our group. Let us know if you have any questions and check out our post below!

Hi Crystial!
As of July 23, 2024 no server transfers are necessary. Any toons can join guilds on any realms.

The Dignified, Blade’s Edge is an active, fun, cross faction, cross realm guild. We are home to around 325 different accounts and many alts. Our scheduled events are:
*Casual RBG’s, attend when you want to, for all guildies with a set of any pvp gear at 8pm central time 4 nights a week. We currently have one RBG push team, 2 nights a week.
*Casual N/H raids, attend when you want to, for all guildies meeting min ilvl, Friday and Saturday 6-8pm central time.
*Mythic Monday nights for all guildies so they have a vault if they want one. Otherwise, just watch guild chat for people running them and needing others.
*Every Thursday at 7:30pm central we have old raids and dungeons for mounts and mogs. Open to all guildies meeting character level requirement.
*Progression AOTC+ raid team runs Tuesday Wednesday 8-10pm central. Trial and previous logs required.
*We have monthly gold raffles, *guild parties twice a year, yearly *mog contest, and other fun things.
Anything you’d want in a guild really. Our PvP events will resume with TWW.
Members decide what they want to do and when they want to go. There’s no pressure to do anything (unless on push or prog teams of course). Just enjoy the game.

Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445

Hey Crystial! Please consider our new guild, the new Tyrrish Rebellion! Right now we are very small, we just started recruiting. We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.
Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.
We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.
Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

Hello Crystial!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hello,
I think the Clique might be a great fit for you. We are a late night heroic raiding guild. We raid two nights a week Tuesday and Sunday from 9:45 pm to 12:45am CST. We also have many mythic + nights as well. The guild has been around for quite a long time. So we have all gotten older and realised that real life does have to come first. But we still love to get together and hang out while killing bosses. We have some East coast night owls, central night owls, and some west coast people. Some of us have kids and don’t wanna give up family time for wow. We understand that and work with people accordingly. If you have any farther questions feel free to contact me on real id at Hadorya#1497 or Discord at Hadorya#3191. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Crystial,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 10 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. We are a cross faction guild.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. Until the new xpac comes out we are taking a break from raiding, although we have done some fast clears to gear up new toons. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hi Crystial, what’s your availability looking like? Me and my friends are starting a new guild we are very open to new players.

Hi Crystial!

Our guild, Empathy, is a friendly, worry-free, 18+ casual guild. We’re all about building a supportive community and having fun together. We’re currently recruiting for our core raid team for TWW, aiming for AOTC, and pushing keys.

But if raiding and keys aren’t your thing, that’s totally fine! You’re more than welcome to join our Discord and just chill with us. We love having new members in our community, whether you’re into raiding or just looking for a friendly place to hang out.

Feel free to add me on Discord (nickkie) or Battle.net (Nickkie#4486). We’d love to chat more!

Hi Crystial!

As of July 23, 2024, you may join any guild on any server. Different factions and servers are no longer a barrier to join a guild.

Key Me is a M+ key guild and welcomes players of all skill levels. Our members run keys at every level. All officers and many veterans are happy to help new key-pushers learn their class/spec and dungeon mechanics, as well as group up with high io players to push keys as high as possible. Many of our members achieve 3k+ each season, while others run keys with their guildmates and make new friends in pick up groups.

We have two weekly M+ guild events and our guild chat is frequently filled with members linking their keys for guildies to run with. Additionally, a portion of our members have decided to put together a 1x/week raid night in TWW for anyone interested.

We are extremely active both in-game and Discord, so we are a great fit for people who want a social guild, as well. :slight_smile:

Please message Throkka (Discord: Kejhix) or Curate (Discord: Lomilas) if this sounds like the environment you’re looking for!

Hello, we are happy to get newer players up to speed and into M+ groups, if you think our later playtimes would align with you.

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522, or look for us in the in-game guild finder (make sure to check “cross faction”!).

are you still looking and are you lgbtq+ friendly? I am a healer main returning for tww

are you lgbtq + inclusive and are you guys accepting returning players for raids and mythic who main healers?

Hey Crystial! :smiley:

The League of Danger Noodles on Moon Guard is looking for more DPS Friends! :smiley: We’re beginner and casual friendly. As long as you’re willing to learn, that’s all that matters! And Gchat and Discord is always nice and active (when we’re not at work :frowning: ).

Thankfully Horde / Alliance doesn’t matter much now-a-days! Neither do realms! (really is the wild west of WoW out here!). While LoDN is “technically alliance” we have many horde only players! We’re cross-faction and cross-realm friendly!.

Our current raid times for TWW are looking to be:

Main Raid:
Fridays @ 8:30pm EST for 2 hours
Mondays @ 8:30pm EST for ~ 1 hour

Saturday Morning BONUS Raid:
Saturday Morning around 8:30am EST (alt raid, not main progress raid, assuming there is interest and people aren’t tired from the night before <.<)

If you’re interested, my discord information is in the Guild Recruitment link above! ^-^ Happy gaming! (Also if you just have any questions at all, even if you don’t intend to join LoDN, I’d be more than happy to help!).