Looking for a new raiding guild any faction [A] atm

i am looking for a raiding guild that has a core goal of earning aotc every season possible but also shows some interest in doing mythic raiding if earlier goal is meet early on.
i myself have cleared Huldir and have AOTC ghuun through pug last season and am main of frost mage this expansion my frost mage is ilvl382 atm also have a ilvl375 paladin that can be any spec that i’m less interested in playing this expansion, and have recently leveled a tank warrior ilvl372 to learn tanking on. currently due to work haven’t had the most motivation to start pugging again so i have only cleared the first 3 bosses on normal BfD so far on a day off unable to transfer realms atm due to bills but wouldn’t mind trialing if possible untill able am willing to ask questions where i dont understand and want to progress as a player
looking for a evening raid time around 7pm est-11pm at latest anyday

The Flaw is a ATOC 1 day a week raiding guild looking for additional friends to add to your ranks.

The core of our guild has been raiding together for about 6-7 years in mostly high end mythic capacity. Our real lives have caught up to us with full time jobs, kids and families taking up most of our video game time. We’re all still nerds that have the desire to raid so we only raid one day a week and fit in M+ on other days as time allows.

We raid Wednesdays from 8pm-11 CST and focus on Heroic ATOC progression with M+ on off days (typically Monday/Tuesday/Thursday).

We recently had a few players step away from the game and our current needs are:

Melee DPS:
Death Knight
Havoc Demon Hunter

Range DPS:
Boomkin (Resto OS a plus)
Mage
Shadow Priest

Healer:
Holy Paladin
Shaman

Tank:
Anything not a bear, our current tanks are open to role swapping.

If interested post below or you can contact me via Bnet Xenocryst#1593

thanks for the offer but really need the time frame i posted due to my work schedule as i split sleep cycle and the hour later time difference was rough on the body the last time i did it. thanks for the offer again though and if things change ill consider again

We are still looking for ranged dps for our mythic team. We are soon to kill Jaina on heroic (effective 2% wipe), so if you are able to transfer in a week or two, we’d love to be able to give you a trial run next tuesday. Here’s more about the guild if you are interested:
<Symbiosis> is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the BoD raid team. Our current progress is 1/9M and 8/9H. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Ranged DPS:
High Need of Any
Melee DPS:
Low Need of Any
Healers:
Switch healers considered

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a three day schedule (ALL TIMES ARE CST):
Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00
Thursday - 9:00 - 11:00

Please keep in mind that with we are looking for members to be able to commit to those days!

As of right now our goals are to clear mainly through Heroic and prepare for the next raid tier (8.2). We will continue with progression as we can but are looking to build a solid raid team for the next tier.

I would be happy to share further details over bnet chat. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.
Tuatha#1661

Super interested also have a friend that has both a DJ and a warlock that is willing to transfer a well his warlock is still gearing but his demon hunter is 370 as well I’ll talk to him about it and get in contact with you shortly

hey there we are salt and burn a aotc minded raiding guild, we have earned aotc every tier since formed. we are looking for some dps to continue our goal. we raid tue and wed 830-1130 est. if you have any questions please feel free to contact us on bnet moose#13708

Nexus [H] Turalyon 9/9N, 4/9H (AOTC Uldir) is Looking for a few more good Raiders and Socials to join our zany community

About Us : We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters. We believe that raid progression is important and want to push, but not at the cost of toxicity. We have a good raid group that works well together but are looking for a few more like minded players to kill the pixels with. We want our raiders to have the right attitude to push content, but the ability to have fun in an adult environment at the same time.

(A fierce love of cats, dogs and weird pets, blue hair, tattoos, anime, too many shoes or obscure music is a plus!)

We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both text and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We have static key groups, so we don’t all have to be stuck pugging anymore, and plan to keep pushing.

We also spend a lot of time together doing things other than raiding, such as group farming, achievements, mount runs, and even other games!

We are looking for someone who wants to have a good time in an adult environment and down content.

Nexus also hosts an alt/fun/community/drunk raid on every Saturday!

Casuals, noobs and crazy animals accepted and welcome.

If you are looking for a home, not just a place to raid, we might be just what you are looking for!

Progression raids : Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST

Requirements for Progression Raids : Dependability, high attendance, good attitude, knowledge of your class, and the ability to have fun in an adult environment.

If you become a raider, we provide repairs, flasks, pots and food.

Currently looking for:

Tank : OS considered - M+ tank positions are open

Healer : OS considered - M+ healer positions are open

Melee : Rogue/DK (High Priority)
Other Melee (Medium Priority)

Ranged : Shammie/Mage (Medium Priority) other classes considered

We always are happy to talk to any good player who fits our requirements for raiding whether you are on that list or not!

Btag: RavenLunatic#2799 or Taransula#1161

Sounds great! Add my btag or discord whenever and we’ll see what all we can do! Gearing is irrelevant for us, since M+ can get you up to 400 in 1 night if you really want it. Biggest thing for us is that we want people to play what they will do best at. We can work our strats around our comp!

Ixy,

Check out We Were SOLDIERs, we may have what you are looking for on STORMREAVER-US. We are a Mythic guild made up of former top 100 raiders who have a life first approach to raiding. Thurs 8-11 EST/Sun 7:30-11 EST. Horde side. Always interested in solid players and can use both ret and shadow. Read our wall of info at the link below and hit me up at Pardeux#1196 to chat more.

Hey there! I am always looking for some more DPS folks!

I have a smaller progressing guild that is looking for more raiders. Aim to clear heroic for AoTC and eventually start mythic. We also do Mythic+ as well as pvp for people who are interested. Outside of that, we are planning on doing events together and other fun game modes. Our focus is on the community and family aspect of the guild.

Current raid times are late nights during the week and 7PM/8PM Fri/Sat.

My discord is Rozn02#6693

Feel free to contact me to join our raid tomorrow night :slight_smile:

Hi Ixy! I am recruiting for Ancient Dragoons, a progression guild on Thrall. We are currently 6/9N 2/9H and our times are 8pm-11pm EST Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We have several very active members who enjoy mythic+ as well. If you have any questions feel free to contact me by replying or through the following:

• Btag: ayyverty#1964
  • Discord: ayyverty#5944

sorry everyone who has been posting on here for not responding had a few family issues that spurred on a bit of sever depression and have been unable to be motivated to do much im back and have it under control once i can talk with a few people i will be in touch with any guild me & my friend decide on.

Hello, if you are looking for a friendly, skilled group to push into Mythic with give us a chance, we are The Undergods, on Dalaran. Formed after Antorus from experienced raiders, and friendly players. We are in Need of a Healer, and DPS, and can make room for a Main Tank if need be.
Add Fmwt#1138 or Atari#11720 for contact

Hi Ixy,
Check us out!

Do Not Release
9/9N 3/9H

Faction: Horde
Server: Area 52
Time Zone: EST

We’re looking for talented players who enjoy progression for our Heroic+ Progression raid and casuals for our guild casual raid. We are a mythic raiding minded guild though, and plan to build a team for Mythic. We also run M+s throughout the week with each other.

About us:
We have a solid core of officers and have been getting AOTC on heroic since WOD. Most of us are working professionals. We consider ourselves mythic progression raiders. We hit 3/8 Mythic in Uldir and are looking forward to the challenge of defeating Lady Jaina. We also have a great group of people who love to hang out in discord and talk.

Raid Times:

-Guild Casual Raid-
Thurs 9:30PM-12:00PM Server time (EST)

-Heroic+ Progression-
Sat/Sun, 9:30PM-12:30PM Server Time (EST)

What We’re Looking For (But NOT Limited to):

-Heroic+ Progression Raid-

DPS:
*Ele Shaman
*Mage
*Rogue
*Monk
*DK
*Warrior

Heals:
*Any acceptable applicants can apply

A positive attitude is required because this is a chill group. We screen all likely candidate’s logs and raiding history and a two-week probationary period before you become an official raider with the guild.

Raider Expectations:

• Be on time.
  • Know your class thoroughly and have the confidence to give and receive criticism on your class.
  • Be comfortable having your warcraft logs reviewed and feedback given.
  • Know your role for a boss fight for each and every boss.

What you can expect from the Guild

• Professional Staff
  • Raid Flasks and Potions
  • M+ 10+ every week
  • Professional non-hostile raid environment
  • Fun people to talk to and goof around with

Loot:
Loot is personal except for BOE’s which the guild uses to pay for cauldrons and other expenses. Everyone is responsible for prepots/mana pots, however the guild makes these available at a subsidized cost. We have a system to roll on unwanted gear.

Additional Info
We use discord it is required.
Some addons are required.

If interested, please whisper Zoobi#11504, Raxah#1345, or Angel#11564

Hi Ixy,

Sounds like you are looking for something like what we do find our info below.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

PUGLife is a heroic Alliance guild looking to build its raid team and community!

Here are the details:
We raid Tuesday and Thursday nights from 10pm-12am EST.
Currently, we are 7/9 N and 1/9 H BoD. We aim for our heroic AOTC achieve every raid tier and got it back in Uldir.
What we’re looking for: A few solid dps, all classes, and good players will be considered. That being said, we would love a boomkin or DH. Those with viable offspecs for healing or tanking will be highly considered.

How do you join? PUGLife requires a one week trialing process. Basically, raid with us for a week! This will give not only us but, you, the opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for one another.

What are we about? We are a guild group that focuses on the aspect of having fun while you raid. While we love to have fun, we can buckle down and kill bosses. Elitist attitudes are not what PUGLife is about. We’re good players but we also don’t take ourselves too seriously. We’ll take players willing to learn and grow into their class. If you’re coachable, we’ll help you as much as we can!

We’re a group made up of 20-30 year old players with jobs, families, and commitments outside of raid. We understand scheduling conflicts can and will happen.

Outside of raid, we run mythic plus, farm old raids for transmog, gather a group for achievement runs, and even play other games together on our ‘Free to Play Fridays!’

If PUGLife seems like it might be a good fit for you, add me on battlenet!
Godeo#1447

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 5/9M, 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We focus on getting Aotc each raid tier while still maintaining a fun, relaxed raiding atmosphere :slight_smile:

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: