Looking For A New Home

After a few years on Tichondrius as Horde I’m looking to start fresh on a new server, trying out Alliance for once. I’ve heard relatively good things about Dalaran and wanted to ask about guilds.

I’m a little too antisocial for my own liking and I want to start being more social. I’d also like to start getting into the more social aspects of this game, I never did much end game content before because pugging is so horrible. I’d love to learn how to be successful at things like Mythic + and Raiding. But my primary focus is finding a group of people I can chat with and be comfortable with. As far as myself: I’m entirely capable of being mature and respectful, you won’t have to worry about me trolling or being offensive in chat, discord etc.

Anyone willing to take me on as I look for a new home?

Hi Voulky! We would be happy to give you a guild home. Please check out 😉[A/H]Pensive Large Dual Faction Community Guild - #351 by ßriar-dalaran to see if you think we might be a good fit for you! All we ask is that members keep chat clear of vulgarity, begging for speed leveling, gold, carrying, politics, religion, and other toxic topics.

Voulkyn,

Elysian is a Dalaran Alliance guild who is always looking for new, old, and returning players. We are a strong community and would love to have you join us. If you need the help we can provide the help or if your just looking for a place to hang your hat…well then we are your group of people. We have a strong Discord base but it is not required unless your raiding. Hit me up sometime when your on line and we can talk it over…

Jadecat#1859