Looking for a new home

Hello!

I just boosted a priest in order to rejoin you all and am looking for a casual experience to start with and learn dungeon healing. At the same time maybe a smaller group to connect with as a 40ish year old with kids and work.

Last time I healed was back in WOTLK so will need some patient folks , but do have the desire to get to mythic and maybe some light raiding.

Thanks all :slight_smile:

Hey you sound like youd be a perfect dragon! And by that I mean you should check out the Mystic Dragons. New guild forming up for the expansion looking for new friends to come along for the journey. Check out our recruitment post:

H Thrall 2 weeknight raiding for DF - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey, not sure if you’ve found anything yet, but I wanted to drop a reply just in case. I’m a 35yo Stay at Home Dad, so I totally get the family life and not being a 20-something all-night raider. I just started my own guild, just trying to fill the small ranks for content so we can push into Dragonflight ready to raid and experience all it has to offer. I’d love to build a roster of like-minded adults so we can just enjoy the game and the social aspects without too many requirements.

I made a post last night with more info if you’re interested: <Dungeons and Dracthyrs> [ US - Thrall (H) ]

Hey there Synackis, ill drop our guild recruitment thread for you to look at, but it sounds like we may be a good fit for you. Take a look and see if it sounds like something you would be interested in. Best of luck in your search :slight_smile: