Looking for a new home in Shadowlands. Semi-Hardcore Raiding

I am looking for an active guild to raid with, I have experience with Mythic raiding but that was in WoD.

My guild died going into Legion and I took an extended break but I am back now wanthing to raid. I am available from 9 EST to 12 (or a little after) most weeknights. I currently have a decent array of classes on Kel’Thuzad Alliance side. I am most experienced with Ele Shaman but I am leaning Hunter (Ranged) for Shadowlands. I am willing to flex some if I find a good fit somewhere. Server/Faction Transfers are possible, again if I find a good fit somewhere, but I would prefer to stay put and keep my characters centralized.
I am a 32 year old married male with 2 kids so I am looking for a guild that respects that and wants to focus on raids during raid time. I will respect your time please do the same with mine, but I still want to have fun of course. I am more than open to ranged or melee DPS, but tanking is something I have wanted to try in raids for a while but would need time to learn and master my craft. Healing isn’t for me, just not something I enjoy.

Please feel free to message me if you think I might be a good fit in your raid team come Shadowlands.

Bnet is Jmarsh56#1703
Discord is Jmarsh56#1955

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

12/12H 10/12M, With current progression at 11% on Cara.

Tuesday/Thursday Mythic Raid (10/12M)
(Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST)

Wednesday/Friday Mythic Raid (5/12M)
(Wednesday/Friday 9:30pm EST-12:30am EST)

Casual Heroic Raid
(Saturdays 630pm to 930pm EST)

We’re looking for dependable players with good attitudes. Both raiders and casual players alike. We want players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and the social aspect of the game.

General Recruitment:

We currently are under open recruitment for casual heroic raiders. We are always accepting new players for five man content and leveling.

Core Raid
We will always consider highly qualified candidates especially as we gear up towards a CE push towards the end of this tier and/or the beginning of Shadowlands.

Wednesday/Friday Mythic Raid Team
Formed 6/8/20. Under open recruitment.465+ ilvl with or working on the correct essences. Please expect to continue to work to cap out your corruption resistance. Mythic is never really casual.You need to be working to maximize your character and improve your own play. Personal accountability and a drive to do better is a must.

Tanks: (2-3)

Healers (4-5)

rDPS (7): Need a lock and immunities (hunters/mages). All are welcome.

mDPS (6)

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 and/or
Zakyria (Wednesday/Friday Mythic Raid lead) Zakytor#1336
Pummels (Tuesday/Thursday Mythic Raid lead) aminshall12#1819