Looking for a home

Hello everyone I know this is a long shot after reading alot of the posts but I’m a newer player started playing at the start of bfa and I’ve been wondering around server hoping looking for a group of people to have fun with and learn the game I really enjoy this game I’m on pretty much everyday I’m just getting to the point where Im getting bored not having anyone to talk to and enjoy the game with I’m not to the point yet for raiding but have played other games with raids in them and don’t mind learning I was just wondering if there is any guild out there not to hardcore that would accept me

Hello!
Guild of returning players here, we are looking for new players to build our player base for raiding. We are currently 11/12 on normal and Just started Heroic 9/12 (aiming to get AotC). We also run mythic dungeons and push keys to get people geared. We are on the smaller side, I like to keep it smaller, its easier to get to know everyone and people are not just a number. Right now we have 12 core raiders.
We are not looking to be a hardcore guild, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people.
In need of a few more DPS and/or a few players who wouldn’t mind offspecing healer or tank. Looking to fill our 2/3/11 roster.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
We are a newer guild, but we have a solid group of players and a good foundation. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in CST. Raid times are 8:45pm and will go for about 2 hours. Days are Sunday and Wednesday.
Realm is Gurubashi : [H] Family guild lfm members and raiders
discord: Gameslave#4704
bnet: Morlanith#1757

Hey there Crenshaw,

I understand how frustrated guild hunting can be. You are more than welcome to join us here on Stormrage if you’d like. There are more details below, but we currently have a mythic raid team and will be forming a normal/heroic raid team for Shadowlands.

I am the GM of Disorientated here on Stormrage. We are a Mythic raiding guild that plans on achieving Cutting Edge Starting in Shadowlands. We are currently 5/12 Mythic (achieved with only a few weeks of Mythic raiding), with sub 30% pulls on Drest. Ra’den will be our next target. Mythic raids are Tues and Wed 7-10 est. Come Shadowlands, we will be adding a third raid night for progression.

We will also be putting together a Heroic AOTC team for Shadowlands as well. If you are interested, hit me up in game or on bnet (Ryouice#11303). You can also hit up the raid leader Battleyoshi on bnet as well (Zhredder #1995). Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello Crenshaw!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact met at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

We teach newer/returning players how to be the best they can be at all times.