Looking for a home Stormrage (A)

Hi all (: I just put in for a transfer to Stormrage Alliance Any guilds in need of a Warlock looking towards 9.1 I have played all 3 specs In Castle Nathria and got AOTC Have some mythic raid experience on another character in past expansions but not Shadowlands. Currently IL 214. Thanks in Advance. Any questions you can find me at Wikidsin#1585 on Bnet.

In case you have not found a raid team when the new content drops, I am a part of a cross-realm raiding community that does normal and heroic content. It would provide a group to run with while you search for the ideal guild on your server. It’s great for people who are a part of social/friends guilds, but still want a consistent weekly raid team.

If the idea of a raiding community interests you, please check out the link below and reach out.

Alpha on Stormrage is an alliance guild that is looking to hit 9.1 hard and we are always on the lookout for talented players.

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803