Looking for a guild

im looking to join a guild for any content, i have too much time on my hands, looking to start over as a warlock or shaman, and can play either faction or server.

< Scripted Encounters > on Area-52 [H] is currently recruiting for core raid positions with a focus on 8.3 and Shadowlands . We are a rebuilding raiding guild after the classiclysm, with a strong officer core who share a common goal of pushing mythic content.

We are looking for serious members to join out tight knit group of ragtag pals, Nightly Mythic+, Transmog runs and PVP are just some of the things we engage in-game together, not to mention other games like League of legends, Diablo, Overwatch and CS:GO, just to name a few.

Raid Times: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 8pm till 11pm est.

What we Bring:
Strong Leadership
A comfortable Mythic progression focused raid environment
Repairs (upon reaching raider rank)
Enchants/Gems
Consumables

What You Bring
Dedication to the raid team
Good attendance
Well researched on your class/fights
Able to take constructive criticism
Attentive

Progression : (while current)
Uldir 5/8 Mythic
BoD 6/8 Mythic
EP 4/8 Mythic

Obviously a lot of EP Progression got cut with the launch of Classic, we are looking to push closer to C.E in 8.3

CORE RAID SPOTS OPEN. ALL PEOPLE WITH LOGS REACH OUT, ALL SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE

DPS:
1 x Fury Warrior
1 X Boomkin
2 X Shadow priest
1 X Warlock

Just because your class isn’t listed doesn’t mean you shouldn’t apply, ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS WILL BE CONSIDERED, spots are competitive!

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, PLEASE REACH OUT.

Get in contact with any of the officers below if you have any questions!

Battletags:
Sparkytiz#1491
Edantis#1167 – or discord – HotClaw#7972
Lunaspark#1158

Fireside is a small Heroic Raid Team on Proudmoore (US) that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join our team. We periodically set goals for our raid team members to meet such as gear ilvl and Heart of Azeroth level. Towards the end of heroic raid progression, we keep it interesting by working on easy mythic raid bosses, getting raid achievements together, and sometimes reducing raiding to one day per week until new content is released. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future. (We will dabble in mythic, if heroic content becomes farmable, but not to a big extent, maybe the first couple bosses)

Schedule: Friday &; Saturday 7:30pm-10:00pm PST (10:30PM-1:00AM EST)

• Optional Normal Night: Wed 7:30pm-9:30pm Normal Raid
  • Monthly Off-Week: We take one week off from raiding per month. Though our Off Weeks slow our progression, we feel that it is a nice trade-off to have a free weekend for other things every month and also to preserve enthusiasm for the game.

Contact Us

• Nimi (Guild Leader) - nim#11149
  • Website - firesideguild .com
  • Check out the website for more information about the guild as well as how to apply!

Thank you for your time reading this, and hope to see you joining us soon!
-Alex :slight_smile:

Hi Astxr,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team, getting ready for 8.3. While we are recently moved to Thrall, the guild has been around for about 6 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor.

To round out our group we are currently looking for a spriest with a heals offspec. Ranged dps of any kind is always welcome!

We are currently 8/8N ,8/8H EP, and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and islands and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies. As we have a few members who want to switch mains for 8.3, we are currently just running a Friday night heroic clear until 8.3 releases. We are looking forward to new content!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

We have a reroll guild starting soon if starting fresh is something that interests you. Info can be found here:

:slight_smile:

I don’t need another tank right now, but I can use a WW with Brew os. I’ll leave my spam below.

**Perseverance** - Currently 8/8H in our first week as a guild, though some of our members have 3/8M experience.

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 cst (10-1 est, 7-10 pst)

Recruitment Needs:

Warlock
Mage
Boomkin
Always recruiting exceptional dps with positive, friendly attitudes!

About us:
We are a newly formed guild on Sargeras made up of a handful of folks who’ve been raiding together for awhile as well as a few newer folks. We are a group of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited 2-day schedule, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere.

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact myself or an officer in game at:

Rawrabear#1450
Xanthos#11865

Hey!
Ascended [A] Dalaran Looking for people to join us as we push for CE this upcoming season. Feel free to reach out to me if you’re interested in a consistent semi hardcore guild!

Bnet: Upris3r#1143

We don’t mind xrealm raiders, as long as you are interested in eventually joining our ranks at Lightbringer! Right now triying to fill our roster and keep it healthy with Slow Mythic Progress in mind, we’ve been toguether raiding for 6 years!

4/8 M Palace and doing smooth progress into mythic. Easy going, Tight-knit, Weekend morning raiding team focusing on a good atmosphere, times are:

-Saturday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

-Sunday from 9:00 AM to Noon Eastern time

Pretty balanced composition, not currently looking for tanks. Allways looking for dps or healers (dps offspec required for the time being), that are reliable and can show up on time! Experience and gear are not a factor but offspecs are appreciated!

We also have a some extra events during the week that you can take part of if you wish, mythic+, alt runs and random hiper incompetent pvp for the lols. We take the player over the gear and value consistency, If this sounds like something that’d interests you, contact me for more info, i’d love to speak with you one on one, Contact me at Serathil#1871 in Bnet.

We run another event in the night time, Sunday/Monday at 11 PM Eastern Time, that is currently progressing thru heroic content, contact Tyrfang#1692 for more info on this event if you cannot make morning times! :slight_smile:

Contact me at Serathil#1871 for more info.

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enjoy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we were 8/8H in EP and are looking for pretty much all roles as we have many members currently that are flexible. We raid Friday nights at 9pm est. Our focus will be pushing Heroic this raid teir as well.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3

Hello!
Massacre was 4/8M in EP and is now looking to build our roster to push even further in Ny’alotha. Our raid times are Tues/Wed 8:30-12EST with an optional alts and friends run on Thurs at 8:30EST. We are a stable guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are active with quests, alts, m+, and discord outside of raid time. If this sounds like something you might want to be a part of, hit me up on discord (Kara#8556). Good luck with your search!

Hi Astxr,

Reformation is an Alliance social / leveling guild on Shadow Council. Family and alt friendly environment. We have a mix of player experience and are a relaxed group that helps each other out and enjoys playing WoW. We do dungeons, mythics, achievements (old and current content). Not raiding yet, call that an aspiration.

If you would like to know more, my bnet tag is Samvimes#11432

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also contact our Recruitment Assistant Office at BNet Cream#12352 or Discord (Crm) Seph/Naataria#1025 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!

Heya, if you’re still looking for a guild feel free to add me on Discord at NukFur#0990 or BNet at NukFur#1660. I’d love to talk with you.

Strange (Mug’thol/Dragonmaw/Akama) is recruiting players to join us in rebuilding our raid team for Ny’alotha! Currently on the lookout for tanks and healers, but will accept any player 430+. Raid days are Tues/Weds 6pm-9pm PST. We are also looking to rebuild our RBG team! The guild offers weekly M+ runs, group runs for horrific visions, social Sunday events, and much more! You can message me on bnet- Snugglebunny#11931 or my recruitment officer Rho- Rho#11420.

We would love to have you with us! We are rebuilding our community and would appreciate you here!