Looking for a guild

Hello. I am looking for a casual guild that raids on Friday’s and Saturdays both normal and heroic. I am currently on both Thrall and Tanaris. I am already guilded on both servers however both guilds no longer raid. My last raid was Normal BOD clear, so a while ago. Since then I have resorted to having to do LFR. I have 24 120’s and currently leveling a new Frost DK on Tanaris . I’ve been raiding since BC and have been playing since late Vanilla so I know the game pretty well if that matters. Don’t want to transfer( I’m a cheapskate lmao) but willing to, but only if it’s worth it. Too many times I’ve transferred only for guilds to stop raiding or doing anything so you can understand my reluctance to do so. My battletag is Matsumoto#11274

Hello Kenichi,

I have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights. I am posting this as an additional option to a guild - no money to spend - a group of folks to play with and you can join our discord to make plans with folks. We currently raid Tues/Fri but are considering changing days, which may or may not work in your favor.

I wish you the best of luck in a local guild and wanted to give you an extra option if you were interested.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

come to the dark side! best horde guild around an we are not going anywhere!!