Looking for a guild

i have aotc jaina and ghun my frost mage is ilvl391, have a paladin any spec , prot warrior and
bm monk all max level ilvls in order 375, 379, and 346
have 110 toons of a resto sham holy priest and resto druid

Good afternoon Neiia, I am the GM of “Yeah I Know” we are primarily a Late Night guild, most of us are working until about 5-8p and after getting all our life stuff accomplished we get online around 9-11p resulting in a later night raid group.

History
We are a newly formed guild in BfA that is led by 5 close friends that have been playing together since Vanilla, in MoP most of us focused on PvP and reached around 2.2K on multiple toons. We are looking for players that either want to Raid or PvP as we have strong groups for both.

Environment
We like to have fun here at “Yeah I Know” and are all adult players that understand Life. This means we would love 100% Participation but we also understand a life balance too. We are a very relaxed and chill group that will go out of our way to help a guild mate with anything. You can always find our Discord active with new messages throughout the day from everyone while at work keeping an amazing friendly atmosphere.

Raiding Team: (Tuesday/Wednesday 11p CST - 2a CST)
We are looking to fill this team and progress further into Mythic BoD. Currently we are 9/9N 8/9H 1/9M BoD. Currently we are looking for 2 More Healers, Ranged DPS (Spriest’s, Loc’s, Hunters or Boomies) and possibly another tank to fill this group. Raid Leader and GM will provide flasks and feasts for all progression raids. We also run alts and newer members through H raids on the weekends or any other free time that may arise.

PvP:
We have many PvP oriented players in guild always looking for arena matches or RBG’s. Currently have an RGB group that runs Sunday nights and would love to have some more options when filling this team so everything is welcomed here!

If you are interested in joining our team please add Real ID
Slootflute#1270

Thank you for your time!

-Ragemeh/Longbeerd GM

Hi Neiia,

The Red Dawn is currently recruiting for a healer
We raid Tues/Thurs 715-10pm MST and are currently 5/9H 9/9N

The guild has been raiding consistently for around 9 years now and is a diverse group of adult players, active with raid, mythic + and bgs.

Please contact me at Electryone#1798 or anyone in guild can direct you to an officer.

Thanks!
Elect

Hey Neiia saw you were looking for a guild. Everdreaming fan club is a Friday / Saturday late night raiding guild. We are currently 9/9 heroic and 1/9 mythic. We are a very casual laid back guild with goals of pushing as far as we can into the raid teir with a 6 hour raid week.

Raid times are as follows:  Friday / Saturday 7pm - 10pm PST.

We would love to chat with you if you are interested in raiding with Everdreaming Fan Club.
Swifyre#1796
Eucliwood#11612
Hishy#11692

Hey Neila! We are looking for a player like you who has a variety of toons to play with and raid with :slight_smile: if you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progress whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. On off days many of our members are doing arenas, battlegrounds, m+s both lower keys and higher keys, running old raids and hanging out in discord.Many of the players in the guild are players who have played the game since TBC and have played alongside each other since then in much of the content.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9N 6/9H (Tuesday and Thursday 9pm to 12pm EST)

Heartbreakers prides itself in being a guild with a very nice balance of having the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression and stability.

What we are looking for:

DPS: Both Ranged and Melee

DPS with healing OS: Monk or Pally

Dependable players with good attitudes, raiders and casual players alike. Players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and experience along with the social aspect of the game.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :slight_smile: