Looking for a guild/raid group

Hello, I am currently looking for a guild to raid/dungeon and/or pvp. I can dps or tank, not so good at healing but eventually I could do that as well. I have a mage and a Hunter that raided during ULDIR and cleared Heroic and jumped a little into mythic. I took a long break of 6months after that cause the guild fell apart. I am a bit under geared but I’m running keys to get gear up. I prefer guilds who’s raid times start after 10pm central or maybe around 4pm central. Thank you in advance.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.%%

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey, our raid times are a bit different than what you requested but are only 4 hours a week!

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild located on the server Turalyon. While our focus is AOTC, we will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS looking to start pushing into Mythic BoD as the roster allows.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a 2-3 more healers and DPS. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!

Warfare is a newly formed Turalyon guild on horde!
We are a group of raiders with CE (or close to CE raiders) in BFA and previous xpacs
We are willing to teach any raider that wants to learn
Raid times are T/W/TH 9:30-12:30 est
If this sounds appealing to you please contact our recruitment officer! bnet: Vak#11366 discord: Vak#7724 :slight_smile:

Feel free to contact us!

Please contact Novasolan#1621, Kelfuries15#1651, or Died#1748 in game.

Concordant is recruiting!
We seek strong, motivated raiders that enjoy conquering raid content as a team, and enjoy maximizing a favorite class in a fun, professional raiding community.

About Concordant:

• 3/9M, 9/9H BoD, 2/2H CoS, 3/8M Uldir
  • Team focused group
  • Repairs, food, and enchants provided.
  • Raid nights: Tues / Thurs 8:30-11:30 PM server (EST)

We are a progression oriented guild consisting of working adults and students (18+ only). We work hard to conquer all available raid content during our set schedule. As such, we expect strong raiding ability, consistency, and drive from all members.

Our strong raiding history dates back to original WoW, including TBC Horde first kills (Black Temple, Sunwell), Heroic ICC, and Heroic Firelands/Dragon Soul. We are also proud to have Ulduar, Firelands, Dragon Soul, Orgrimmar, HFC, and Antorus achievement mounts, as well as 9/9 MoP Gold CM’s, and Mythic +15 achievements.

You can also contact…
any of our other guild members online at the time, and they will direct you to an officer.

While we are recruiting for our mythic raid progression, we are also looking for all strong players who are interested in clearing high level 5-man content. If you are aspiring to clear +12 and above Mythic Dungeons, but not interested in raiding, your application will still be considered.

Please contact Novasolan#1621, Kelfuries15#1651, or Died#1748 in game.

Hey Joozey! We’re looking for some dependable tanks/dps in my guild < Reunion > here on Illidan. We’re a fresh guild, but started progression this past week. Made it to 8/9N so far (Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am CST, I realize that might be an hour too early for you, but I figured I’d offer anyways) with a good amount of people either new to raiding or just getting back into it after a long break. We’re a chill group, always chillin in discord and doing keys/pvp/random fun stuff on off days. If this sounds like an environment you’d enjoy, add me on bnet! mofuk#1960

< Reunion > recruitment post

Joozey, welcome back to Azeroth! I am in a similar boat, but my break was 2 years. Once I heard about dinosaur druids, I resubbed in a snap. :slight_smile: I am in a guild called Prestige WorldWide and have a raid team that runs Th/M from 7-10 CST. We have openings for reliable tanks and DPS. We are on Area 52 Horde. Our guild is 9/9H 1/9M. Our team (2 weeks old) is 9/9N, 3/9H BOD.

We are a guild with silly, twisted adults. Always looking for great and horrible people to join in on the fun! Feel free to message me in BNET Pyxie#1733

See you in Azeroth!

Oopsey

Hey there Joozey!

If you’re open to faction swapping, Ascendance might be the guild for you. We are a casual Mythic guild. Meaning we only raid 4 hours a week, but we try to bust our buts during those 4 hours. We’re currently 3/9 M BoD and we’ve completed AotC for CoS.

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 11pm-1amEST/8pm-10pm PST

We’re definitely not looking for anyone to be on the sidelines. We like to keep our active roster at around 25 people so that we can rotate and have coverage incase of absences. Your lack of gear shouldn’t be an issue for us as we tend to have lots of alts that we are always trying to gear and we can typically help with that in a week or two as long as you are willing to put in the effort.

And if raiding just isn’t your thing we have a good group that likes to get on and push mythic keys and even a few pvp people and a couple here and there that like to just collect everything in game.

If you are interested or have any other questions please add me to btag: pananda#1469.

Not sure if our raid times would work but wanted to see. We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 7/9 H BoD 2/2 N Crucible

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST