Looking for a good name for my Demon Hunter

You can add Sará as your in-game friend and it’ll automatically appear every time you write Sar :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Why? After the first sent mail, the name would have been in the drop down at the top of the default mail interface. Typing Sar would have shown all the names starting with that and you can tab or click the one you want.

Your original name was a cool one.

EdgelordMcTbag

My name is the best.

1 Like

RP names are for people who play on Moonguard. The key to a great name is one of three thing:

1. Great referenece like my Tauren Druid - Jakytreehorn, or my goblin DK, Willyloman
  2. A pun. People love that crap. I named a troll druid HotLuckDinah and I will not apologize
  3. Absurd stuff like StompyHooves, or the one troll shaman, in an OCEAN of Pandaren Monks named “Pandamonium” I love that there was a rogue genius who went “eff convention”

Krenindor sounds like one of the houses in a German Hogwarts.

1 Like

Peppylongstockings
Too long?
Peplongstocks

Troisboutons (or is that too long?)

:cookie:

1 Like

Name him “Everything”.

Illlidan
Iiiilidan
Illidddaan
And any other variation of Illidan.

I saved Illidanielle on my main server on a second account just so I didn’t have to see it.

1 Like

Icantthink
dontneedname
Imtolazy
Lazyiam

1 Like

I noticed that on a lot of realms the extremely old alternate spelling of Daemon is still available for cool combination names.

Also:
Memebeams
Felboy
Cyclops
Brightburn
Scarface

For me, the name has to reflect something of my initial head canon for the character so keeping it close to the original name you could go with something like Sahara or a variation such as Saehara if you see the demon hunter as someone stripped of everything other than vengeance. A stark and bleak vision of the character.

Another settlement needs your help, I’ll mark it on the map.

2 Likes

Another win for the minuteman.

we need more! MORE ILLIDANS!

Dmonhuntar

Name it Saranwrap.

1 Like

Sarandipity.
Sarangeti.

1 Like