Looking for a good name for my Demon Hunter

Ok, so for this Demon Hunter here of mine.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/shattered-hand/sacrificed

When I first created this Demon Hunter about a month ago, I named it Sará, but couldn’t think of a more decent name at the time for it. Only a couple of days ago, I payed for a name change because sending stuff to it got pretty annoying as having to keep changing my keyboard settings around to to do the special A at the end.

Now, I want to keep the name Sara within my toon names, but wanting something good that also suits a Demon Hunter. My guild suggested Saraficed, but wanting to hear other ideas for names.

Any combination or reworking of “illidan” is off limits! There are already am army of them out there!

1 Like

if its not taken I think the name Samandean rocks.

1 Like

“arauco” is a word for demon in Quenya (Tolkien language), and since only elves can be demon hunters I adapted that into “Raukho” for my DH.

8 Likes

what a weird reason to change your name.

auto-complete should fill it in for you

2 Likes

Sarauco does have a nice ring to it. +1 to this idea.

7 Likes

Not when I got toons such as Sarallesta, Saracalia, Sarastorm, etc.

That does have a nice ring to it :open_mouth:

2 Likes

SarabladezXX for extra edge.

1 Like

Kaysarasara .

5 Likes

Are character names from Devil May Cry off limits? Try to mess around with Dante, the Devil Hunter.

Willidan
Billidan
Phillidan

If Female:
Jillidan
Lillidan

4 Likes

No, just NO!!! Bad Snikrot!

6 Likes

Oh please, god no. no “Illidan” names.

3 Likes

I head RP that my Demon Hunter’s name is Willidan Smith and when he enters the Fel Hammer, all the demons call him “Big Willy Style”.

I don’t see what’s wrong with that. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Hiimanoob

Or

Ithinkimgood

Because I want to try and keep my names bit more original than making it go towards being like an NPC.

1 Like

Ok, I will make an exception to the “illidan” rule in the case of “Willidan Smith” because that rules!

1 Like

:arrow_up: Use this.

1 Like

Best name I have seen for a demon hunter has been “Omgmyeyes”

Haven’t seen him on in awhile now.

4 Likes

Was trying to jump on to reserve that name but got this issue :sob: