Looking for a Casual Raiding guild

I have been playing for about a year or so, and have enjoyed my current guild that brought me up to speed. It is currently dissolving, due to classic. My main is an Ilevel 436 BM hunter. I am currently 8/8N. I enjoy doing mythic+ as well, have several +10 under my belt. Looking for a casual guild so I can continue to get better. Currently Horde, on Kilrogg. My main is chilehunter, my tank alt is chile, a 425 prot warrior. Would change servers if needed. Looking to raid a couple of nights a week. Early evening is best, I am an old guy. A mature, no drama group would be nice.

Would you be willing to switch to Alliance? You can contact me at Medrex09#1155 to discuss further! :slight_smile:

Always looking for more and willing to Help

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has a newly forming team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment. We also take social apps for those not wanting to commit to raiding!

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a new team; however, a number of the players have raided together before and were 6/8H before this change was made.

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
-Shadowiz128#1805 (Discord Shadowiz#3133) Shadowiz
Or fill out an app here https://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6

We Have Jobs Too- Illidan [H]- has been playing together since BC and is comprised mostly of adults with jobs/families. We are more casual than hard-core, but we are progressing in mythic, and we do not have a strict attendance policy as we understand real life always comes first.

We are 8/8H & 1/8M EP. We raid T/TH 9pm-1am EST. Tuesdays are our heroic clear nights, and Thursdays are our mythic progression nights.

We are looking for a few more rdps and heals to fill out our mythic roster. If this sounds like a good fit for you find me in game Kelina#1440 or apply at whj-guild .com

Are you tired of guild hopping through World of Warcraft?

Has your definition of what a guild should be changed since the day when you joined your first guild in Vanilla? Does smashing pixels, while a priority for you, not mean as much as the people you’re smashing them with? Are you looking for that elusive guild family that will accept your dirty memes, vulgar language, crass humor, and support you through real life events and real life occurrences? We just might be the guild for you!

Iron Knights is an adult-only, casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild on the Tichondrius (PVP-PST) server. We are currently in search of a few quality raiders, and we are always in search of quality guildies who have little interest in raiding but want to be a part of a tight-knit WoW family.

Our guild was formed in 2008 during the Burning Crusade expansion, with many core raiders having WoW experience dating back to release. Most of our raiders have families and jobs and we have quite a few couples in guild. Our goal is to stay current on Heroic progression (AoTC) while working around real life and having fun together in WoW, across other games, and at our annual "real life" guild party.

Our Raiding Info:

Progression:

Eternal Palace: 8/8

Heroic Eternal Palace: 7/8

Raid Times: Tuesday / Thursday from 9:00-Midnight EST (6:00-9:00 server)

What we are looking for in a raider:

Thick skinned players who aren’t easily offended by crass/off-color humor.

Dedicated individuals with great raid-awareness.

Great players with great attitudes and a great sense of humor who are tired of guild hopping and want to find a forever home.

What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

Longevity: We’ve been around since TBC with much of the same leadership in place.

Ability: We’ve cleared heroic mode each tier since The Burning Crusade.

Understanding: Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations.

Relaxed Atmosphere: Due to the flexibility of current raiding, our attendance policy has relaxed allowing players to care for their real life obligations without the strict repercussions found in more hardcore guilds

We will consider all quality applicants, so if you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact an officer to schedule a Ventrilo interview, add our battle tags, or apply on our guild forums.

Contact Info:

Emrys#1539 – Keilanaa#1839 - ǶVelcro#1332

Hi there, Chile,
I’d love to chat if you’re interested. We are just getting into mythic content and can easily catch you up if you’re up for it and see what you think.

Here’s our SPAM if you’re interested:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (8/8H, 8/8 normal)
Achievement and contest weekends alternate days in the month.

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Interested? Add me on b-net (Saxx#1747) and maybe we can get something going! :slight_smile:

FULL TILT
We are currently 8/8 H and are looking for all roles for The Eternal Palace to fill the rest of out roster to start on mythic prog.
Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Optional Tuesday
Tuesdays is our laid back raid night. It’s more of a loot grab for Alts. Casuals are encouraged to participate!

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

• Boomkin - Druid
  • Demon Hunter - Dps
  • Lock
  • Priest - Shadow
  • Shaman - Elemental
    Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Crocker#1180/Adz#1372/Little#1359

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

8/8H EP

3/9M 9/9H BoD

Mythic Raid Times

• Friday 10pm - 1am EST
  • Saturday 10pm - 1am EST

Optional Raid Times

• Tuesday 9pm - 11

Hey Chile.

I won’t spam you with a big recruitment message. If you’re looking for a fun, helpful guild and you are willing to transfer servers; you may find you enjoy my guild.

The guild itself has been around for twelve years. We have a mature player base, and we are currently 7/8 Heroic EP. Lots of M+, along with a little pvp.

If you are interested in checking us out, feel free to add me on Bnet: Lustive#11848.

Additionally, you are welcome to trial with us before making any decisions… Just to make sure we are a good fit. Our raid times are 9pm - 12am EST on Friday/Sunday.

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Lust

Chemical Imbalance is looking for more skilled raiders to push into 8.2 Mythic content.

We expect the best from all our players, including officers who live up to their titles and raiders who maximize their performance, not their excuses.

Please note all raids are mandatory and players are expected to post out in advance when they know they will have to miss a raid, so check your schedule before your proceed further!

We are not looking for raiders who only show up for farm nights or are generally unreliable.

Our team raids from 9:00pm-12:00pm EST(server time) Friday and Saturday

Progression:
8/8 N EP
8/8 H EP

What can you expect from us?

-Within our raid team you can expect a friendly and reliable group of players willing to help out others and also run other content outside of raiding such as mythic+ 5 man content, world quest, ect

-Our raids are laid back with a fun atmosphere, but focused and ready to give it our best when it comes to bosses.

-Raiders that are constantly pushing to improve their characters, Whether it be by re-gemming completely, researching their class consistently, or just working on improving their play style.

Current Openings:
Healers = druid/monk preferred
Tank = Closed
Melee = Ret Pally, Rogue highest priority
Ranged = Warlock, Shadow Priest highest priority

We will consider all classes/specs, if interested please feel free to contact.

Cisaro#1763
Akala#11752
Bellatrix#1309
Payback#1804
Alchemy#1707

Hello Chile, we are a casual progression guild that raids Tues/Thurs at 7:30-10:30PM CST if these times are good for you. See below for the spam/info:

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 8/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking for members of all calibers to fill our ranks; in need 3-4 dps to fill out the roster for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Hey Chile,

Perhaps we will fit your situation, we are a 2 night guild (Tues/Weds 9EST-1130EST), with 8/8H EP, and looking to farm this and push a small amount into mythic. Each tier, we get AoTC, and that’s our main goal, but we are always looking to bolster our roster and see some more content.

IF this interests you, reach out to me for more: Sunde#1384

Check us out if the hours work for you.

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage!

Currently 6/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank or mdps with tank off spec, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.#

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hey! Feel free to reach out to me on Discord/Bnet - <Strike Force> - Weekend Raiding

Hello Chile. I belong to a guild that has been together for over ten years now. The name of the guild is Ministry of Truth. We are a horde guild on the Winterhoof / Kilrogg server (same as you). Great group of adults that have no time for drama. We have two raid teams (one early team and one late night). We aren’t world first raiders but we have a ton of fun and get bosses killed regardless. We almost always get AOTC every tier. Everyone is patient and no one ever loses their cool. We also do some PvP and run Mythic Plus Dungeons. Please contact me if this sounds interesting to you. Thanks, ZanyPants #1649

Hey! <Illicit> of Proudmoore would love to have you! We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9 server time (PST). WE are 7/8 Heroic. We have a PVP night, we run keys regularly, and are just a great group of close knit players looking to expand. WE have a boosted Discord, and a no-wait Raidbots sim. My name is Quick and I am a raider and Guild Officer, please hit me up with any questions! Again, we’d love to have you join. Starlord#13835 is my battle tag.