Looking for a casual guild

I am new player to wow I have been playing for a few months I really enjoy it but I’m getting bored playing solo I play on lothar server and I’m hord lv 65 orc warlock I’m looking for a casual guild to quest with and level with and learn about wow and get the most out of my subscription and time on the game.

Hi Bbwhunter!

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Hey Bbwhunter,

Our little guild is recruiting all sorts of people for all sorts of content. Feel free to contact us any time.

Sadly it seems neither of you are on lothar

Yeah i wish we could have cross realm guilds, however the pre order of shadowlands does come with a 120 boost, so this is the best time to find a new server for people in the market for new guilds.

You can have cross realm communities, but not guilds. Found a Green Quest has a cross realm community if you’re interested. You can be in both a guild and community.

Hello BBW :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers on Kel’Thuzad is recruiting! If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

We’re a casual Heroic Raiding guild and our goal for every raid tier is to reach AOTC and some Mythic boss progression while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8H (Tuesday/Thurs 9pm to 12am EST)

What we are looking for:

Everything. Our primary focus is PvE. We have almost nightly key runs and six hours of raids a week. We are especially interested in a quality healer to step into a role as our healing captain.

Outstanding players are welcome. Mediocre players are welcome. Terrible players are also welcome. We want people who understand this is a video game and want to have a good time. We’re willing to coach under performing players and gear up fresh toons.

Transfer assistance may be available for well qualified players.

BTAG aminshall12#1819 yrreg4791#1858

We hope to hear from you