Looking for 9.1 home (Monk, Shaman,DH or Druid)

Good day,

I am looking for a home for 9.1. I am going to be playing DPS and can play a monk, DH or Druid. I will need to gear them up, but mostly looking for a long term home. Can only raid mon-Thur.

I am also working on shaman!

Hey sainttaquillo! we are Do Not Release on the Horde side of Winterhoof.

We are a AOTC and KSM focused guild, with casual Mythic progression. We aim to clear about 4+ Mythic bosses a tier, with emphasis on the casual part.

We are 3/10 Mythic and have AOTC on farm, our raid days are:

Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm – 11:30 pm EST.

A few things about our officers: Our GM and Raid leader Huntandprey is a former CE raider that fell in love with our group of raiders and never looked back. Our Heal lead Smallsu/Smallsy is one of the most solid healers you will be blessed to play with. Our banker Phantora is a bit on the young side but is one of the guilds top DPS and makes sure the bank is always stocked with anything a raider might need for progression or dungeons. Tal is one of our healers and DPS that is usually around to help with keys or what ever else is needed and is responsible for passing out loot in raids.

We are recruiting for active raid spots. We are looking for people who will be around and will contribute and help each other out. We have a highly active guild and discord for anyone looking to join us.

We are specifically looking for a: Shadow Priest, Resto Shaman, and any other strong DPS and Healers that would like to regularly clear Heroic and casually progress into Mythic.

You can reach our officers on discord at:

Huntandprey#2853

Smalls#9257

Hectorican#8703

Spectre#5685

Battlenet at:

huntandprey#1770

Hectorican#1659

Smalls#12360

Mamabear#1255

you could be a great fit for our guild feel free to add me so we can chat and check out our recruitment post below
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

Hey would love to talk to you about our group we are 1/10 mythic and would love to add you into our roster as we prep for 9.1 you can add me on btag lexinis#1476 would love to fill you in more

we are is a CE focused guild, adult only guild that is looking to fill our raid team. We are PvE focused with a goal to achieve CE for each raid tier, with a bit of M+ mixed in. To set expectations now, we have Main Raid group is 8/10 Mythic We have 2nd raid starting Mythic progression Soon. we raid 6:30 to 9:30 pst wed/fri

Hey - depending on your experience we might be a good fit. Planning to push far into mythic I’m 9.1 after 6/10 this tier.

Currently on break and recruiting for 9.1

[H] - Illidan [6/10M-CN] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 10PM – 1AM CST

US - Illidan/Horde

About us:

• Roll for Blame is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during the 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [6/10M-CN]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Shadowlands Recruiting

• Restoration Shaman
  • All Exceptional DPS

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also have a weekly Heroic night for alts/mains that may need a BIS item out of Heroic.
  • In Shadowlands there will be scheduled M+ times for teams to push keys 20+. This is optional, but we have a lot of players still pushing io this season.

How to apply:

**Please fill out an application at http://www.rollforblame.com

• Once you complete your application an Officer will be in touch with you to discuss.
    We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Oh wow. Thanks everyone!

Good evening.

Morning everyone. Got some heroic bosses down on another toon last night :slight_smile:

afternoon everyone. Still looking:

Monk, DH, could do warrior or Druid. Looking for 9.1!

Happy Friday everyone

Area 52 - Horde
Fri/Sat - 9pm - 12am EST
I Just Want CE

We are looking for skilled raiders that have an interest in pushing CE in 9.1. We have a core group of players who are CE/High Mythic raiding experienced and are looking to fill out the remaining spaces on our roster.

The guild is newly formed and will begin pushing seriously once 9.1 releases. We are mostly playing other games until that point so there won’t be much going on in WoW apart from weekly keys and some pvp/arenas right now.
The environment in the guild and discord is definitely NSFW and you will be roasted by everyone at any given opportunity, just be warned, if you’re sensitive and whiny, you’ll probably be kicked. If you get offended easily, save us all the time and don’t apply.

We have one goal. Cutting Edge. If you are interested in pushing high end content, add me on Discord - Rayzum#7404.

Hey, Stuffed is still searching for a monk. 4/10m raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7:30-10:30 pst. If you want to chat add me on discord tyler3133#2683

Good morning everyone! Need a good mechanic following raider? Multi AOTC tank loooking to flip to dps.

Hey, Saintaquillo,
I am Ettyn with the Alliance Guild, Chain Reaction on Lightbringer. Not sure if you are interested in faction/server swaps, but we are actively recruiting a WW monk, a dps DH, and a Boomkin, so it sounds like we might be a good fit for each other! We are a Normal/Heroic guild raiding T/Th 7-9:30pm pacific.
If any of that sounds like something you might be looking for, hit me up on battlenet RowanBeth#1291 or discord Beth#0208 and let’s chat!

Good evening everyone

Hey - Drunk n’ Disorderly is a 2/10 M Horde guild on Zul’Jin that is looking to fill up our Mythic Raid team with approx. 5 additional players. We mostly need DPS, however, we are open to all classes and specs.

We are a 4-month-old guild but as you can see we are progressing quite quickly while also being semi-casual. Life always comes first, no questions asked if you must miss a raid.

Our Raid schedule is Fri/Sat. 8pm est. for Mythic Raid, then we have an optional Heroic Clear/Sludge Skip at 4pm Sun. We usually kill H Sire within 2-3 pulls.

We want to hit 9.1 as a cohesive and geared team - but to do that we need players like you.

Feel free to ask any questions you might have. See you in-game soon!

Tanked some mythics tonight. I also heard that DH tanks won’t have the buffs anymore…

Hi Saint, Persistent-Thrall is recruiting DPS for our raid team. Our raid days/times are Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am est. You can contact me on discord at Coco#6386 or B-Tag Cocopuff#1627. Look forward to hearing from you. :slight_smile:

Hey Saintaquillo,

Not sure if you are still looking for a guild, but if you are then…

Spiteful Misfits (Area 52) is recruiting people interested in joining a new community.

Formed by a semi-casual group of AOTC & KSM players who are looking for more people that are interested in clearing heroic raids, getting their keystone master achievement every season, or just hanging out.

Raid group is currently seeking any DPS players. We raid Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 9-11pm Est.

If interested please pm Rhawin, Syroxia, or Landø(alt 0248) in game/message Bluejay#1886, Land#1483, Akraz#1918.

I healed a dungeon last night and they said I did great!