Looking for 9.1 home (Monk, Shaman,DH or Druid)

Hey there - I actually play Alliance on Proudmoore - but we have a sister Horde guild on Area 52 you can check out, that sounds like it’ll be a good fit for you. :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/harea-52-evolved-gaming-18-guild-recruiting-1010h-cn/970813

GL in your guild hunt!

Thanks! I’ll check it out

9.1 hype. Who needs a WW, a ele or a havok?

My raid team sure could use any of those three. I posted before trying to reach you. my Bnet is Bluejay#1886 pls add me so we can discuss further.

I hope to hear from you.

Could use a havoc for sure! Take a read and see if we are a good fit;

My raid team sure could use any of those three. I posted before trying to reach you. my Bnet is Bluejay#1886 pls add me so we can discuss further.

I hope to hear from you.

Hello,

Were Space Pirates on Zul’Jin, recently transferred over from Dalaran and is looking to progress Mythic Raiding in 9.1. Majority of our raiders achieved AOTC on multiple characters, and some mythic raiding experience in 9.0

[H][Zul’Jin] Weekend Raiders for 9.1! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP
8/9M BOD

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
Strong DPS with preference to WW Monk, Hunter, and Lock or Spriest.

Contacts
Lovecoil (norquandro#1999) [Recruiter]
Swittch (Azazul#1746) [Raid Lead]
Synnth (Ripture#1612) [Raid assist]
Lobine (Lobine#1866) [Raid assist]