Look, maybe you're not a M+ player any more, and that's ok

Most people ignore main IO.

Just because you’re a good mage doesn’t make you a good DK tank.

1 Like

But anyway the reason why i got 2k io in S3 and i got it in about 2 weeks, is cuz i had nothing else to do and i stopped at 2k cuz all i wanted is the mount not io

So they didnt look at io they just took you to a 20 cuz you where 460, you guys on the forums are something else

I’m not commenting on that. I’m saying that when I’m looking at pugs I’m not looking at their mains io. I’m looking at their current toons io.

I was doing 11s second week of the season which are equivalent to 21s at 512 ilvl.

People play the game at different levels

1 Like

That is my main. I linked it to you. You can click on it and see my ilvl, gear, and if you wanna dive deeper, my progression to those 20s with lower ilvls.

Doesn’t change the fact you should be higher at both by end of season in other peoples eyes.

I agree with Snozex a lot on this and regret not just saying that in my OP, but yes, the “between the lines” message of the OP is that these newly relevant heroic dungeons are basically filling the role of old M0 and the former (and now likely extinct) “low keys” from like 2-9. It’s a bonus to QoL and accessibility that they remain relevant, an actual “difficulty level” (not queueable until S1 in TWW), and they still populate the great vault. They can also be somewhat filtered through a variable (by the game, not players) minimum ilvl to queue. Between Delves and “relevant heroics,” we don’t lose anything except the “kEEEEEys” distinction. Level cap normals lead to heroics or delves, which CAN feed into M0 and M+, but M+ being the actually defined upper echelon of small group content has clearly been redefined as “less PUG friendly,” which is OK, because heroics are queueable and delves are 1-5 players.

We just need some folks, who once ran the old 2-9 to accept that, as per the thread title, maybe they’re not M+ players any more, and that’s ok. They have queues and flexible group sizes instead.

1 Like

It’s been beaten to death, but the jump in difficulty from Heroics to M0 at 489 ilvl is larger than the jump from m0 to m2 at 493 ilvl

The people who refuse to even try because “i didn’t to anything above a 7 last season” have no clue what it is they’re even trying to accomplish. The gear was boosted way up, meaning survivability and dps output is higher than it ever was previously in those levels.

They’re just upset that the scaling made mechanics matter where before it didn’t. If you can survive an m0, you can survive the lower levels of m+. If you want to ignore mechanics and bulldog your way through lower keys, then:

1 Like

Thanks for replying, and yes, I was speaking more toward the remark that “people asked for keys with no timer and a Que…and blizzard gave it to them” blurb. The option to que for a Heroic dungeon is not new. So, Blizzard removed the timer from lower mythic keys/M0 and gave people what they apparently asked for, but they have not added an option to que for a Mythic dungeon.

1 Like

Well heroic dungeons are the old mythics and mythic lvl gear … People that do heroics, cant handle m0s on a Q