Look, maybe you're not a M+ player any more, and that's ok

Or maybe, experiences vary, and your experience is unique and not indicative of pugging scene as a whole. The same way I can say Ive had fine pugging experiences but on average pugging is generally a nightmare that drive me to unsubscribe because the playerbase is just that terrible.

476 is low for ilvl last season

Also true. Except for those parts of the game that force you to play solo and cant be completed by a group at all. Solo mmo with optional group content, play the game how you want to play it.

And what parts are you forced to play solo?

Some questing and story modes that send you into a solo only scenario, anything that phases you away from your group - just pointing out the fact you cannot complete all content in this game in a group setting, some of it is forced solo content.

And its a minority in the content lol lets not pretend the .05% of scenarios where you have to do things alone makes it a solo game.

Just because i choose to spend a weekend every now and then away from the wife doesnt make me suddenly unmarried

1 Like

And lets not confuse the 0.5% of the story and quests in this game currently requiring group content (with a possibly solo story raid mode being added) (even if that group content is LFR where you do not have to communicate with another player at all, dont have to even cast an ability or hit a boss - just hit a button to join said group) even remotely qualifies this game as anything but a solo mmo with optional group content.

Just because i choose to spend a weekend with a woman, does not make me married to them.

It does though. You cannot do it without a group. The focus of the game (end game content) is based around groups.

PvP is not a 1:1
Dungeons are group content
Raids are group content

It all revolves around groups

Exactly. The minority of situations is not what makes it

Follower dungeons are solo content.

Story mode is designed for solo gameplay.

Optional end game content.

Added in 20 years later. Also like .5% of the dungeons. As said

Hasnt even been added yet. How do you base 20 years of existing content on something that isnt even implemented yet?

These are small additions being added into an established game.

Leveling and storylines are optional too. I can pick flowers to level and do professions if i want gear

Bad faith argument. The game is balanced around those 3 pillars: PvP, dungeons, raids.

How many times are we seeing tuning done to WQs because they’re too difficult or something similar?

Low for 15s lol ? I was doing 16 and 17s with my own keys , but i needed keys that i didnt have, but i was also on the forum with other ppl here that where 3k io saying im a bad player cuz i was running those keys with 476 and i should be doing higher keys and they where all making fun of me, now your saying its low lol

M0/M+ is queueable?

For pugs yeah. That’s not to say you couldn’t do them but trying to pug at that ilvl against max level people is pretty rough.

So the thing is that yes you can 100% do 15s or even higher at 476. The issue is trying to pug at that ilvl. Most groups are going to take the higher geared people first.

Do you not understand the mplus changes or that heroic dungeons are qued and the new 2-9 equivalent of mplus?

1 Like

So why where these 3k io players that had a team where talking down on me, including that vulpera warrior thats on here lol

I think I understand. You’re saying that after the changes, Heroic Dungeons are still queueable via the LFD tool and are at the level that M0 once was? And, that M0/M+ are still not actually queueable via the LFD tool.

People saying you should be doing higher keys at 476 ilvl = 476 ilvl is low

Because at the end of the season there’s no reason you shouldn’t be 486+ or pushing 20s+

I was pushing 20s in the 460’s

Like in pugs you where getting invs for a 20 lol ?

Yup. Strictly pug

I dont believe that , either they saw your main io or they wont inv you