Look at how many RDF posts

Yeah the post count and like ratio is insane for pro RDF!

They would need to hire them first…

No?

/10char

1 Like

I love getting the warning that the warranty on my 2003 car is about to expire. :rofl:

Which has never happened.

Definitely not actual players. What a moronic statement.

1 Like

You must be one of his alts

-_- we’ve talked before, and I don’t post on alts. The cope is hard with you anti-RDFer’s.

1 Like

Seethe. /10char

real player here too. RDF doesn’t matter for sure. carries will still happen in classic. GDKP will keep happening. Gatekeeping will keep happening. Boosting will keep happening. You don’t need to go play retail to experience this, it will just happen to classic whether this community likes it or not. Even if RDF was put in, it will still happen.

the real players know this and just accept it without telling players what to do or where they should go. we are simple people that just want to play wrath lol.

Just because RDF was an option to self boost, doesn’t mean some players aren’t impatient enough to still use paid Blizzard boost.

Doesn’t change the fact RDF is still an option to allow players to quickly level without much effort. It’s a self boost. Queue, get group, speed run dungeon, get easy XP, repeat. With boosts in classic, you pay a booster via gold for a similar experience.

The point is without RDF… self boost is no longer an option. The classic way of boosting is no longer an option either. The only boost option is Blizzard’s microtransaction. Because it is the only option, more players will buy it.

lets say it takes you 40 hours to level 1 to 70 by questing
RDF would cut that down to like 32 hours.

Soon enough, after running SM Graveyard for the 14th time, people are going just grab their credit card.

I mean, before the boosting nerfs, it took like 3 runs of SM Cath and Armory to get a level. That’s 6 dungeon runs inside RDF, but lets say 5 because the XP is higher without the level 70. Theres a 15min cooldown of using RDF, so even if you could clear SM Cath with randoms in 15 minutes, that’s 1:15 min of only dungeon runs, not including the queue time inbetween. More realistically, it will take 25 to 35 minutes with at level people on a smooth run.

It’s the same couple dozen “squeaky wheels”. Ya’ll think by badgering the forums it will change their stance but it’s not likely. If Blizzard did a poll of all classic players, I think the majority would agree with their stance.

And it’s probably the same person just swapping character.

1 Like

This is a prevailing pattern with the Blizzard development team. People will tell them this new direction they are doubling down on is bad… and Blizzard says they listen but they think it will be better this way… then it turns out the direction was bad and the known consequences happen as well as unintended ones that were worse.

Then they putz around with the same thing in the middle of the expansion, doubling their double down. The say things get better. It does not.

Then they come to the end of the expansion, use an insincere apology (if we’re lucky to get one) and claim they will be listening again and undo some of the damage they did way back at the beginning of this tale. Then all the shills celebrate and say “see, Blizzard does giveth, not just taketh away! all praise be to Blizzard ~”.

Not leaving in RDF is quite ridiculous. Blizzard has stopped listening. I’ll be playing… and I’m lucky I’m in a good guild to get groups, otherwise I’d skip dungeons altogether. If I had RDF I’d be heal and tank queuing a lot though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.