Look at how many RDF posts

If Blizz messaged me with anything I would either ignore them thinking it was a bad actor or be looking around asking myself how they see me…

RDF in retail came out before boosts did, and people still buy boosts. Boosters gonna boost.

You can make an email that you only use for Blizzard. I have a unique email just for Battle.net. The only spam in my inbox is from yahoo sending me adds and updates. Everything else is Battle.net related. Any phishing email sent to my normal email is already suspect, because its not in my battle.net email.

Dont tell them that, they might scream at you and explain you how the world works!

Its easy to post a lot. I have like 40 WoW characters on this account. The RDF guys are prolly 3-4 guys spamming all day on alts. Couldnt be actual players wouldnt make any sense.

Lol cant use polls. GMs must now whisper individual players one at a time. To maintain the social aspect ofcourse LOL

2 Likes

Before Classic launched i was against ever implementing RDF. I thought it killed the game back in the original WOTLK. However as my time through Classic Vanilla, and TBC have gone on i now see the problems that RDF solved. I also see that the problems of anti-social behavior exist even though there is no RDF in TBC. No one talks in dungeon groups anyway unless its to complain about someone not doing enough dmg, or heals failing, or tank failing etc. Its almost never good ole times talk like back in the day.
I now believe that RDF would be fine in WOTLK, and change nothing in how people interact.
One solution i see that could work and still keep what blizz is looking for is to implement RDF but dont make it teleport to dungeons. PPL would still have to summon and make their way to the stone, but wouldnt have to sit in LFG for hours looking for a grp.
I hope they decide at some point to put RDF in.

3 Likes

Just image getting a text from Blizzard: we tried contacting you in game but we see you don’t play anymore. We know you are planning to come back for WotLK. Would you prefer RDF or no RDF?

Also, your auto warranty has expired.

3 Likes

RFD didn’t exist until ICC. If people upset want OG Wrath then you should be demanding that RFD get added at the end of the expansion like it did the first time.

1 Like

The loudest voice in the room seldom belongs to the most intelligent mind

1 Like

There’s no real reason to wait until then to release it if it were to be added. “that’s how it was” is extremely poor reasoning

Both Classic and TBC Classic had phased content. The rest was all in, not phased at all. Every feature and change throughout the expansion were in from day one.

real player here. RDF doesnt matter and if you think you need it then go play retail. simple as that. I dont care if they have it or not tbh. But so many peoples whole existance in wotlk classic relies and them getting carried in dungeons. Just go play retail. It’s that easy.

braindead take, give RDF

Bro why are you attacking pvp players, we have had it the worst in the history of world of warcraft yet you want to take pvp away from us just to counter argue blizzard? That’s pretty childish if you ask me.

So because children cry you should just give them what they want? I don’t think so…

braindead take, no RDF

what survey? nobody has come forward with information that they even sent one out.

you know if these threads make you upset you can choose to ignore them and move on instead of being unnecessarily aggressive to people

2 Likes

You would know if you actually played Classic kekw

Its funny how hard it must be to ignore people wanting RDF.