Long way to go before SL comes out

Be nice if Blizz put something else in to help with the long stretch of BFA.

Wouldn’t mind if they put the anniversary event back in. Have the mage tower active again but without the rewards.

3 Likes

IMO they need to restructure the weekly events.
Does anyone honestly look forward to pet battle or world quest weeks?
Even skirmishes a bit bleh.

BG’s, Timewalking and Mythic dungeon events are so much better.

That would keep me happy just having another weekly quest I care about.

They should also do an honor event, the same way they have done with exp and rep (which i’d also love to see stick around, even if just for Legion zones).

3 Likes

That’s why we have the leveling and reputation bonus along with the Allied Race and Pandaren DK’s.

Oh… so that’s what this is about. Gotcha. Yeah, no.

2 Likes

Honestly? Yes, I do look forward to world quest week (although I seem to have an uncanny knack of being away or distracted during it). With the rep bonus, the past month has felt like a really long great “world quest week”

After I finished levelling my pets and before they added timewalking token missions, it was the only bonus week I looked forward to.

I think double xp until prepatch is enough. I have one of each class on alliance, I wouldn’t mind having one of each on horde too.

2 Likes

Season 4 has only been out for 3 months. We aren’t even half way through a usual season and you’re already complaining? Lots of people still trying to get CE, +15 achievements and PvP titles.

3 Likes

Better idea: mage tower, with the rewards.

Don’t @ me.

This would be hilarious, tbh.

@Sticks-rexxar

2 Likes

There is still so much to do, in this poor old game.
Achieves; especially Exploration: This virtual world has so many of the oddest nooks, crannies, corners and caves.
Try an alt or two; a race or class or specc you never even dreamed of!
Get ALL the mogs, for your style!

‘‘The days are just packed!’’
–Calvin and Hobbes.

Flips hair

2 Likes

Very good, very good.

Why do people insist that doing something faster makes it better. Leveling SUCKS SO BAD RIGHT NOW. Doing it at 200% speed doesn’t make it better, and don’t think it will be better in SL. They aren’t changing much besides making you do less content, which again doesn’t mean it will be better just faster.

Hey bud, can you point me to where I said leveling was in a good state?

Yeah that’s right you can’t.

It’s better because we get to now choose where we want to go.

Also, dude you have been all over spewing lies and just spitting rage everywhere. You okay? Do we need to get someone you can talk to?

1 Like

Mythic dungeon and skirmish weeks are the only ones that are useless to me.

If you think choosing where to go is good then the current system you would agree is good.

Please link them

You’re pretty toxic bud.

I don’t think the current system is good because I don’t get to choose the place where I level. I’m forced into a certain path, and it takes far too long to do.

Here you are saying that the xp bonus is helping to pass the time until SL. Implying that before the boost leveling was less fun. The only thing the boost does is make you level faster, it doesn’t actually changing leveling in any meaningful way. Thats why I came to the conclusion you thought leveling was a worth while way to spend time in the game if you can do it at 200% speed.

Yes, actually thanks.

I know I don’t. Personally I think it’s waste of a weekly event.

Someone was telling me I had my head up there, turn about is fair play

You want to get into Acti-Blizz censorship? Do you think WoW deserves the extra M in MMO?

Thats what I think. Yes

See how you said here that if you were leveing faster it would be better? And you do get to choose where you level, I don’t think the SL model of 1-10 starter 11-40 any one(1) xpac then BfA and SL for 20 lvls is more choice.