Long way to go before SL comes out

Shadowlands-bound and down,
Load me up and book it!
I’m gonma do what they say can’t be done!

We got a long way to go and a short Gnome to get there; I’m Shadowlands bound, just watch Ol’ Huggy run!

Yes it is a bonus. It encourages people to level. It’s something to do.

Yes. Because it was a boring slog. If you can get through it quicker, it’s better. Because it’s less time spent doing the thing you don’t want to do.

Read that sentence again.

It is something to do. And your conclusion makes zero sense.

So you’re somehow better in this situation?

Massive Multiplayer Online? Yes. WoW’s playerbase is growing substantially, and considering how even at the lowest point of the game the subs were at 5.5 million, I’d say it’s safe to call it massive.

But is it true? Uh… no. Not really. You have no proof.

The Shadowlands model is:

1-10: starting zone or Exiles Reach
11-50: any expansion of your choice, or BFA if you are brand new.
50-60: Shadowlands.

That’s a lot of choice. You have 8 expansions to pick from.

top kek my dude

Which one of those expansions can you not choose now?

Yeah, except that’s what was stated in the Earnings Report. Even if the game is at a million, that’s still massive.

You can choose all of them. What’s your point? Are you trying to say that live is the same? The entire point of this change is so you can skip the parts of leveling you don’t like, and go to where you want immediately.

And, just as an FYI: regardless of where you go, completing any expansion’s main leveling experience will carry you to 50. So you can go to Legion and get a level 50 in like 6 hours. That’s good.

Blizz has famously not released sub numbers since mid WoD. What you are referring to is MAU or monthly active user, or as normal people would call them…bots. Oh and that’s across ALL blizz games, not just wow

Skipping things doesn’t make them better, that’s my point. Scaling is garbage and zones that suck will still suck even if no one plays them. If you aren’t having fun leveling now, you won’t in SL.

Thank you captain obvious. That’s what I just said. Please read.

What I’m telling you is that even at it’s lowest point the game can be considered massive. And now, considering how the game is “Growing” according to earnings reports, I’d say it still earns its name as a Massive Multiplayer Online.

So now you prove my point? You’re flat-out lying to me here bud.

Uh yeah it kinda does. Not doing the thing you don’t want to do is good.

Scaling works fine, and zones that suck will just be skipped. That’s why this system is in place.

I love Legion, WoD, Kalimdor, and Eastern Kingdoms leveling. I’ll have fun doing those and not Northerend or BC.