"lol you're BM"

and i respect your choice

MM has way more burst than BM, but tbhā€¦ BM does more than fine. Iā€™m building up my soul ash to make a rylaks. Hate SFEā€¦ Itā€™s ultra-clunky to use.

1 Like

if we could have a SV dual wielding, fast mobile and stealth, ill be so pumped for itā€¦

Thatā€™s not going to happen. Or better putā€¦ itā€™s extremely unlikely. If you want that, then play a rogue.

1 Like

I never kicked or asked to kick but before the buffs/changes I did chuckle when I saw the 120 focus bar (which means BM), and unfortunately the runs mostly resulted in the bm player not using tranq shot, or traps, or avoiding mechanics at all and pretty much throwing the run. like, if youā€™re gonna play a spec with 100% mobility and one of the more simplistic rotations, feel free to do the mechanics right and do the extra things (interrupt, tranq/dispel, slow/CC as needed). Thats what I do in runs to try to justify my spot in the group and maybe change some perceptions out there about us hunters!

2 Likes

You have a bullseye on you because of your statements, which are wildly inaccurate. Itā€™s not personal. Get your facts straightā€¦

People understand what you mean, still inaccurate.

And stop referring to pet damage as ā€œafk-damageā€. Like others have said already, your pets do damage because of your actions as the hunter(player). If you stop, your pet will only auto-attack and use itā€™s basic ability. Which without amps or other buffs provided by you equals next to nothingā€¦

In other words, yes, your pet IS you.

5 Likes

You sure talk big for someone who only killed Mythic Destroyer a couple days ago, lol.

Hey guys, weā€™re cheating because weā€™re pressing different buttons than he is.

3 Likes

?

I donā€™t think anyone wants to play a " clunky anti-fun spec."
There are some who feel they must play a Class/spec that is not what they would most enjoy, their enjoyment takes a back seat to ā€œDutyā€, or ā€œperformanceā€
Thatā€™s fine, I know not everybody wants to be happy.
I try to leave that kind of attitude for R/L, a place where I always do what I have to. Here in Azeroth, I mostly get to do what I want

1 Like

OR you can play the spec you enjoy and do everything else you can to maximise your damage. The difference in DPS between MM and BM is not enough to make or break a kill.

2 Likes

I like BM I hope they buff it. Mind you I like MM as well. I would be happy to see both specs preform well. I am more leaning towards BM. Love running around with a whole bunch of spiders on my spider mount haha! Also this version of BM is the first time I have really enjoyed playing it. Has some nice flow. I would love to see the aura pet bug for companion fixed. There are some really cool talents that could really make the spec fun. That if you do it right you can squeeze extra damage out of it! I love specs that give you a window where you play it right and bam top dps! One of the things I really like with MM right now is dropping wild spirits then true shot double tap then volley then aimed shot rapid fire aimed shot. You can pull it all off in the small trick shots window you get from volley. That is cool synergy.

2 Likes

can only do so much as a hunter on that fight, still topped the meters in every single try and kill, my friends are casual soā€¦there is that

maybe if you parse higher your guild would have to stop carrying you and you could carry your own weight and sayā€¦ that you made the killā€¦

please consult previous post for clarification,

i said it before, but it seems people read the 1st post and jump to reply never finish the thread, so ill say what i would like bm to do to be fun FOR ME in MY OPINION

• Cut pet dps in half, should be 25% of the damage tops
  • BM have access to all pet spec skills, (hero, call, sotf)
  • each exotic pet type as a party buff, depending on the pet, could be: any primary stats, any secondary stats, or +healing/dmg
  • kill command should become a instance of kill shot the same way beast cleave works, every kill shot would cause the pet to kill command 2x every 3sec, damage would be increased, WORKS WITH VENTYR
  • cobra shot 2sec cast(can be casted walking) that apply serpent sting (i meanā€¦duh)
  • barbed shot 6sec dot on a 10sec cd, no longer stack, focus provided increased, affected by haste
  • chimera shot default on BM, heals hunter for 3% of max health on 2 target hit 6sec cd

those are just some on top of my head

As a Frost mage I feel your painā€¦ joined a group with another (fire) mage yesterday and he made the comment that he was the only ā€œmageā€ in the group. Tried telling me how to play when I parse 99 and i just ignored him

Dungeon ended and he was a solid 3% higher overall damage than me as Fire with a higher ilvl. Congrats brah

1 Like

thats a lot bro during fortified, and you should compare parses against same spec/covenant

How are you going to say this when in the same post you say

You donā€™t know other peopleā€™s situations.

Everyone is clear on your stance. Your stance has been criticized heavily as most of what youā€™ve posted is quite frankly, ridiculous.

Also to address your earlier comment to me;

I am not some ā€œknow it allā€. I do know about my class. So when youā€™re posting things that are just wildly incorrect about BM and using that as the basis for criticizing the spec, yes people are going to criticize you for it.

Soā€¦ maybe just recognize you prefer MM and stop trashing on the other specs?

I gotta be honest. This reads like the opposite of you liking them at all.

:roll_eyes:

Yes, because I disagree with you since your arguments have not been remotely based on facts I clearly think only my view is the correct view.

Clearly. It has nothing to do with what youā€™ve written or how everyone else is also reading your posts as ridiculous.

4 Likes

This is totally random but is there any way you can check my parses? Iā€™m very curious on how I do and have no idea how to check it myself.

Go to warcraftlogs and in the search type in petsniffer you can find some of your logs there. Someone in your raid had to be logging for it to show. You do have some though.

3 Likes

Sweet than you!

2 Likes

Iā€™m about to run a few errands but I took a quick look for you.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/petsniffer?zone=25&new=true

This should show you your performance in raid and in M+. It looks like youā€™re focusing more on M+ rather than raiding so I donā€™t think itā€™s necessary to go over the LFR logs you have.

At a glance, youā€™re looking slightly above average, with your median being average. The dungeon it looks like you may struggle on the most is De Other Side.

AOE would definitely be a bit tougher for you since you are a deathlord, which I totally understand as venthyr lol.

Anyway, you should be able to look at those dungeons and get a more in depth overview of your performance, I apologize that I canā€™t go in more depth at the moment!

1 Like

Iā€™ve read all previous posts in this topicā€¦

Noone is saying that you cannot have an opinion. The problem is the parts of your posts which brings up BM(as an example). You basically form your opinion of BM on something that is not a reality.

Essentially, youā€™re arguing against something that isnā€™t there to begin with. You can be all ā€œmy opinionā€ as much as you want to, but if you build your opinion around arguments that are false, then whatā€™s the point of having said opinion in the first place?

Why?

It does already? Or do you mean simultaneously?

You want what you want ofc, but why should we have these passive stat boosts? Why should any class have them really? They donā€™t really add anything for us. Only an arbitrary value which encounters will be tuned around anyway.

To be clear, do you want to remove Kill Command as a stand-alone ability and instead make it a secondary trigger to Kill Shot, when used?

Or do you want this to just be a BM exclusive boost to the value of Kill Shot for the spec?

Didnā€™t you say that you donā€™t like DoTs? That itā€™s the same as ā€œcheatingā€?

Why?

3 Likes

Random but do you have like a higher trust level to be able to post links lol?

1 Like