Logs shouldn't exist or should be opt-out

Hawaiian Pizza was invented by a Greek man running an Italian Restaurant in Canada.

Interesting trivia.

1 Like

ya know i legit forgot it was called hawaiian. im a terrible american /sob

1 Like

They kinda are, you get parses from logs and everything else, if you read OP’s post.

Did you tell OP to ‘get gud’ on the basis of a log posted somewhere? Didn’t you already base your own ‘ability’ to tell others to ‘git gud’ upon your own logs? Curious.

Again, more of your posts (By % and volume) fit that word compared to my own.

(that’s a reference to thinking I’m somehow delusional, which is what awful people do to trans people all the time.)

It’s also amusing you go after me for being ‘off topic’ for this thread, while not going after the other (Spamming, and trolling) the thread as defined by Blizzard.

You’re even the one even continuing this going, since I’ve only been replying to people. Entirely your thing, not mine.

How did it spread to the rest of the world? Or did multiple countries come up with it at similar times?

1 Like

You know what you gotta try though?

Fish stick and fried onion pizza.

1 Like

this sounds like one of those pizza’s with mini cheese burgers on it

1 Like

No no no.

You take fish sticks. And those fried onion things you put on like. Green bean casserole.

Its great.

Trust me. I know what I am talking about.

lol I love how my 1st response to this post got flagged, unflagged, flagged, unflagged and flagged again :rofl:

too much butthurt on this post

I’m beginning to think you were carried to your pizza io level.

memeing while two people are swinging their one inch wonders at each other proving who is more right this thread went off the rails 200 posts ago.

Wow.

That hurts.

I call it coming up with a creative path. tyvm.

1 Like

let’s not talk about fish sticks. It’s still a sore subject for me when I was in a group who didnt kill them

2 Likes

this is basically when your friend shows up to their mcdonalds shift and sends you a snap where its 2 mc chicken patties with a beef patty in between with a top and bottom bun. calling it the mcfarm.

1 Like

Fair

thats rough buddy

all this pizza talk just making me hungry. Going to order some pineapple pizza just coz

PENALTY.

Go straight to jail and remain there until you roll doubles. Say 13 hail mary’s. And roleplay walk from Org to Thunder Bluff.

yoo ok so while we solve the pizza meta

wings bone in or boneless? que the xfiles music.

No, I told the OP to “git gud” because there will be logs posted whether they like it or not. You clearly didn’t even understand the context before you @me. Again, because you can’t comprehend anything and you misinterpret things over and over again.

No, because I don’t care about logs or parses. Which I already explained to you multiple times.

This was literally after everything already went down. Lmao are you trying to back-peddle right now? It also doesn’t answer me telling you to quote me “mocking your pronouns”.

I’m still waiting for you to quote me mocking your pronouns.

Which again you misinterpreted. I explained this like 10 times now. It’s clear you are grasping at straws because you know you have been wrong this entire time. Dying on a hill.

I said “you are one of those” to point out someone who jumps straight to being accusatory. Not as an identifier of someone who is trans

Read it slowly. Maybe you’ll finally understand it.

Would be too hard to eat them with a bone on the pizza tbh