Logs shouldn't exist or should be opt-out

More projection, I see.

They didn’t ask, which isn’t surprising in the first place. Though I already clarified with them once before, and again, they made a helicopter joke, so why should I?

They already sided with those throwing derogatory terms at others for their status, like yourself.

What of my posts are ‘aggressive’, but it’s funny given your first post in this thread was aggressive.

Yeah, you did?

Nah, again you did it after I pointed such a thing out. Zero apology for this misgender or anything else, or even an ask. As cinder said “If you really cared and were not trolling, you would’ve done that.”

Literally only pointed at those that intentionally misgendered me, more than once, btw.

Don’t want me to call you one? Don’t be one. Learn to use gender neutral pronouns or peoples char names if you don’t know, not hard.

My pronouns are they/them and if you’re for whatever reason not comfortable with that, use my character name, not hard.

“Previous SEASONS” you know, how WCL has it set up where it goes Seasons 1-3?

Not the one lying, you definitely seem to be though.

Should probably learn the differences between WCL and RIO, which they decided to use RIO instead of WCL for comparison.