Login Issues - 4:30 p.m. PDT August 26

Y’all probably would have been ‘aware’ of it during the stress tests if you didn’t try to CHARGE A SUB FEE FOR IT :wheelchair:

6 Likes

I am pretty sure saying some are having this issue is under estimation!

You mean some people aren’t even ABLE to WAIT in the queue on the brand new realm you made this afternoon for the sole purpose of reducing higher queue times?
“You think you do”…

Following in case of an update. Still at work right now, so I don’t know what the situation will be like until I get home in an hour. To me, it sounds like the servers are getting swamped by the thousands of people all trying to log in at the same time.

WE DID MOVE TO THE NEW SERVERS. STILL 3 HouR QUEUES…

Login issues? How about queues on brand new servers that are looking like 8hours at least…

Why are big name streamers not being affected by this?

3 Likes

Thanks I needed a laugh. “some” indeed

3 Likes

You don’t want to play on a server with 10k players on it anyway, even if you could get in. Does anyone know what the pop cap is per server now?

I moved servers off of Herod and I’ve been waiting in queue for 2.5 hours now.

They said that Asmondgold got money from people in trade window, when looking at his inventory he had 1 silver 90 copper. So do not believe the lies so far.

If only there was some way to gauge player interest before the launch… Someway that maybe even bamboozles players for two weeks of sub time… Hmm… If only…

3 Likes

As long as streamers have uninterrupted gameplay and no queues thats the most important thing.

12 Likes

They did. They literally warned you about it.

1 Like

They mean Some Players aka Not Streamers.

4 Likes

Here is an idea…let us play BFA while we sit in these enormous Classic queues. Kinda ridiculous that we cant, JS

3 Likes

Welp im getting world server down instantly now instead of after 45sec…

1 Like

you’re on to something here

Thanks for the info. I logged out and back in and hit that World Server wall :frowning:

Yeah and what about all of us who got DC’d cause of this now have a queue of 1.5 hours just to get on the server to try again? Sucks to be us I guess. Can yall EVER get a launch right? Excuse me while I go play another game.

3 Likes