Login Issues - 4:30 p.m. PDT August 26

Is the issue that the team severely underestimated the number of players? What with the smooth launch of BfA, I was under the impression you had launches down to a science.

2 Likes

Thanks Blizz… I lost some friends today. Don’t want to talk about how/why. This has just been pouring salt in the wound. Was looking forward to being able to play promptly at 6pm tonight for the last month… I didn’t anticipate this would happen.

1 Like

They DID see this coming and begged players to consider moving to other realms to help prevent these exact problems.

Some people?

1 Like

Another typical Blizzard/WoW launch 7,000 to 15,000 in queue and est. 140-350 minute wait, across all realms. You should have said Launching sometime around 27th but your wait time may vary a few days…

1 Like

No, I know you’re genuine.

Its the mere fact where if a blue were to pop something like “we’re fixing this”, hundreds of trolls would come onto this forum and complain even more.

Do you guys have this same message copy and pasted for every launch you have?

I honestly had the best belly laugh ive had all day.

2 Likes

Oh, okay. Thank you for clarifying!

Don’t be silly, they just opened up two new servers because of this and the NEW servers opened immediately had the World Server Down issue.

1 Like

We appreciate the update.

Oce PVP plz

I wish they would make clear what will happen if we join a low pop realm now to play and the realm dies in a month.

1 Like

Everyone else knew though.

Get your head checked and thinkg before you type next time. The two servers they released are alrdy down and 10k+ ques. Also they only have 3 PVP Pacific realms. So newsflash your suggestions is Sh*t. Thanks.

1 Like

Every server has an extended queue. Moving to another realm has not solved anything.

3 Likes

How about a solution to 10 minutes of latency

Interesting that none of your streamers are having any of these issues.

You guys got me for this $15.00. You won’t get me again. This launch is much worse than the Original Vanilla launch. MUCH worse.

Selling my stocks and closing the door on this company at the end of this month. It’s been fun, but Activision ruined this once great developer.

5 Likes

patience isnt paying for this sub. lol

I cannot say “thank you”.

Blizzard is aware there’s a problem… gee, its not like there wasn’t enough time or three stress tests to see this coming.

no, I’m still annoyed.

You don’t go to the movies and pay for a movie, to sit in the theater almost 2 hours to have the projector not be plugged in.

12 Likes

How about u add some more servers to oceanic 1 pvp server reazlly what were you smoking this morning LOL