Login Issues - 4:30 p.m. PDT August 26

Happy to see you are working on it, but the fact that you all came at this with so few servers, when the hype was massive is unfathomable.

All the amazing positive hype I have had for weeks feels sucked out. Completely unable to play… this sucks. A lot.

1 Like

Why are you not allowing us to play BFA while waiting in this excessively long queue. Pretty not cool that we cant play live while we wait

Perhaps, if you had let everyone stress test the servers you may not be having these issues. Greed is a SOB…

3 Likes

Alright Blizzard how in the hell did you under estimate this so badly are you going to reimburse subscription time??? cause this is ridiculous for one of the most experienced video game creators with one of the biggest incomes how is it you under perform as consistently as you do you suck your patrons dry of their money and you never deliver the way you say you will you suck and you should know it.

8 Likes

Thank you for the authentic vanilla experience.

4 Likes

Yes they brought back the classic feel of the game right off the bat. oh how I have missed you que timer

2 Likes

Wow it is just like 2004 again, thanks for the nostalgia. I guess ill wait to play the game for a month like in 04. Feels good to be young again

2 Likes

That’s not it. This is past the queue. When entering the world, the loading bar stops 60-90%, kicks you back to the creation screen and says: “world server down”.

2 Likes

You are NOT prepared.

8 Likes

Isn’t every single realm having long queues right now though?

1 Like

all server were high/full before launch , WHY did you release only this few server at launch?!? all server have over 15K people in queue which result in HOURS of waiting time only to log in.Even after 15 years you can’t do a damn release without failing hard. i am really frustrated to pay for WAITING SIMULATOR 2019!!!

7 Likes

There isn’t even a queue on Pagle. We just get to our character selection screen then “world server is down.” At this point, it isn’t about how many people are trying to log in.

9 Likes

3100 in the qeue started at 7600 at like 5:30pm est. this is dreadful

1 Like

There’s a queue on Pagle. I just tried to log on with my second account and there’s a 30 min queue currently.

1 Like

Well I beat the login server boss but the world server down boss is a c*ck block :sunglasses:

1 Like

Been that way for almost 2 hours

1 Like

There’s not enough resources available on the server side to handle the traffic. Nothing new there! There’s also no reason to improve it when the buzz dies down and the traffic becomes normal and thus more manageable.

I had no doubt this would happen on release day. In fact I am pretty certain most folks including blizz had a good idea this was going to be the result.

1 Like

I’m not even upset that I was booted after being in the game; I figured there would be server issues. What I’m upset about is that as soon as the mass bootings happened, the streamers suddenly have much less lag and not one was disconnected. Streamers are whitelisted and it’s so obvious.

7 Likes

Oh darn, that sucks. I’m on the character screen still. So, you’re not missing much. lol

most of your community have been waiting 10ish years for this and you cant even have enough availability for people to get in a server in a reasonable amount time, like an hour or two im sure ill be waiting for well over 5 hours. i wish once you get your act together… its sad really really sad

1 Like