Login failed

Just resubbed and bought shadowlands after searching for my old characters server and finally finding it I’m unable to log in. I can log in to all my other characters. Tried all 3 of the fixes and the force unstuck but that didn’t move the character. Completely at a loss since there is no way to submit a ticket with the new and improved automated system. Character was supposed to be move to Durotar but it is still showing in Warspear.

It should allow you to open a ticket if the self-service option doesn’t work. What is the stuck character service page showing you?

7 hours on cool down. It’s just bringing me in circles not letting me open a ticket. Also still showing as lvl 100 on that page as well.

Went ahead and launched the tool to fix and reset the cache still nothing, Is Warspear gone in the game and that’s why it’s stuck?

“Login failed” is saying that you are not able to log into your account.

Not being able to enter the world on a character is something of a different nature.

I would first start with resetting your UI, which is different than disabling your addons. It can also potentially help correct other issues.

Not able to enter world on a character. I’ve reset the UI twice and ran the blizzard repair tool twice no fix. The ticket from earlier said the character was moved to Durotar and it’s still showing Warspear on the enter world screen.

Try this.

If you still can’t login after 15 minutes and following these steps, please contact us for assistance.

Nope just asks me to describe the issue and then goes back in a circle to character stuck. I’ve kept trying even choosing different issues to submit a ticket and nothing works all automated answers. Also I’ve been trying since 8:30 so at this point I’m ready to throw in the towel.

If the self-help option doesn’t seem to be working try putting in a ticket in the category. You can do that directly here.

Submitted a ticket hoping for a quick resolution!