Update

Hey all,

While the overall issues seem to have cleared up for WoW and Battle.net, in the spirit of transparency I wanted to let everyone know that it looks like we’re still monitoring a DDOS attack that is impacting certain providers and our games.

We may see some intermittent issues if it continues, but we are doing what we can as we’re able to.

I am out for the evening, but we have folks around that will update our Twitter feed and Breaking News, if warranted.

Note: You do not need a Twitter account or to follow us on Twitter to view our page and get updates. You only need to visit www.Twitter.com/BlizzardCS

Thanks, all!

Hey all,

Just wanted to put up a quick note that we are aware of an issue impacting our servers where you may experience an issue logging in or connecting. It is being looked into and we’ll provide what updates we can as we learn more.

17 Likes

Was just coming on here to make sure it wasn’t just me! Ty! :]

5 Likes

Ditto. Thanks for the update.

Thank you, I thought it was my internet connection or actual computer. I hope it gets fixed soon.

Yeah very shocking! Good to know! TY!

Same. 21 minute que just to get onto the launcher.

1 Like

Got into the queue, it told me ~3min to get in, when it was supposed to let me in it just shut itself down, and nothing. Pleeeeease fix this!

7 Likes

14 hr queue…

May it affect those I oppose! HA! ./glares ./sighs

Sure. I want to log in for the first time in 3 weeks and this?

Naw I kid thanks for the heads up Vrak.

1 Like

it keep going back with more min. what going on with this game today really

Cause nobody is there to feed the poor squirrels.

1 Like

yeah I think they stay home because of the coronavirus

If folks are experiencing log in issues, as is the issue we’re looking into, then the queue time really will continue to fluctuate as folks try to connect. I wouldn’t worry much of where you are in queue at the moment. Once the issue is resolved the log in queues usually clear out pretty quick. Until then, the estimated time/count is misleading.

3 Likes

OMG it was going 7min and it when back now with 10 min.

Haha 753 min que thats almost 13hrs >.<

come on Vrak help us

If you click “Go offline” in the BattleNet launcher, you’ll go to the old-school WoW login screen. From there, after logging in, the queue pops up with an actual position count. That count isn’t moving at all. Nobody’s getting in so the time on the Battle.Net login is misleading.

2 Likes

Looks like bliz has been quarantined…

3 Likes

New form of “social distancing” ! LOL ! aww man! :frowning: This was one way I like to socialize, HA!

1 Like