Yep, I was online before the quest popped. I clicked the portal to Ice Crown then was kicked off and have not been able to get back on since.

7 Likes

Could you Imagine Prepaying for an expansion, it goes live and you can’t play it…

21 Likes

well blizzard decided it would be funny to disconnect at me at launch time they arent funny in the least

We dont need to imagine it Aidspreader. We are living it. Blizzards new modo, will be “We are not prepared”

3 Likes

What!? The servers are crashing on Expansion Launch?! I am shocked! Shocked I say! Well, not that shocked.

1 Like

What else should we expect from a brand-new Indie developer, it’s not like they have been releasing games for years – lets be patient right…

7 Likes

Character not found - Gorefiend.

2 Likes

I experienced the exact same issue when the pre-patch went live.
I think it is unacceptable that this issue wasn’t correctly resolved.
This shouldn’t be happening again!!!

5 Likes

same for Undermine

i have the same issue with area52. Also, when i try to change realm it pauses and disconnects me. Can’t change to a different server

Got a workaround - log onto a character on a different realm, then try it again. Seems to be working.

2 Likes

If any Blues are reading this, if it helps, I have the same problem. I have restarted, relogged. I have disabled all addons. I have switched servers and back. I have deleted WTF and such. If it is a problem on our user end, I don’t know what it is.

NONE of my characters are visible so how do you propose that to happen?

Remember to disable Elvui. You can spend an hour loggin in, and when you do, it’ll be stuck in AFK mode. They failed hardcore. Elvui website wont load either.

1 Like

you know you would think they at the very least would make a effort to kick all afkers and bots off line before shadowlands started but no so there in game and people who where waiting cant even get in right now haha love it nice job once again wonder when there going to fire online phone game guy

1 Like

Give it a few minutes, they’ll appear eventually.

It gets to about 75% loaded and then it kicks me out saying Character Not Found

15 Likes

It’s not on the user side, this is 100% Server side and yet again Blizzard drops the ball

8 Likes

Altar of Storms I am getting 'Character not found" on my max level characters. Tries to load then kicks me back to the character screen with that message.

I can get on characters 45 and below, just seems to be affecting the lvl 50s.

2 Likes

Thank you for the reminder <3

1 Like