If you’re relying on Windows, it’s not always right. Same thing happened to me and windows told me it was up to date when I tried to update. I opened up my nvidia program and there was indeed an update from 6 days ago that Windows did not show.

Ok I got a serious problem here. I tried using my WoW token when logging in to get 30 days, I didn’t get the 30 days, I’m not getting the prompt to use the token anymore. I need help!

Is the token still in your possession? If so, then it likely didn’t work.

Edit:
Looks like there’s an issue with them currently

I’m on exodar and I am sure this is part of the issue but I finally got my character screen to load with all of my character populate but everytime I try to log in, to any character it says ‘character not found’

2 Likes

“some folks” big Kap

The WoW Token is currently disabled. A Breaking News is going up to let folks know as soon as possible.

3 Likes

It took mine a while, but they finally loaded.

If you log into a black screen, or a background with no characters, just wait a bit, eventually it’ll pop up with your characters and a message telling you your addons are broken. Just happened to me after waiting about 30 mins.

Now I’m waiting on the loading bar :slight_smile:

same thing here, saying my video card is not updated and it is…

Ya know, I work in a grocery store and we always get busy before major holidays ie: Thanksgiving Christmas etc…so we PREPARE for it because we know it’s going to be extra busy…so if you know it’s going to be extra busy Blizz, why not PREPARE for it??

5 Likes

A message just popped up saying WoW Tokens are temporarily unavailable due to a technical issue. Hopefully your token’s still there, and if it’s not, I’m sure they’ll be able to verify and correct the issue.

It’s tied to the current issue, Furrealz, and it is being worked on.

1 Like

Vraky is correct. If you’re getting a blank character screen, just give it some minutes to load.

Thanks for the update, Maendord. Vraky? O.o Hehe

5 Likes

Just wanted to be cute~ >.>

5 Likes

Thank you Vrakthris but could you guys update twitter more often?

1 Like

Venture Co loads for me (old toons), but Stormrage won’t automatically, and if I manually switch to it-- I get wow 519001102

I used a game token to purchase game time, but it did not give me game time after it said transaction was complete. Now its asking me to buy a subscription. Did I lose my token?

@Vrakthris I am currently unable to login to any of my characters on Ysera. When I try to login to them after a few seconds I get Character Not Found.

1 Like

I’m starting to get past retrieving realm list, now I’m getting disconnected at the “Logging in to game server” stage. Progress!

1 Like