Ya man it sucks this min/max culture

3 Likes

Okay, New Player. You keep up the act. I’ll keep track of how many more times the New Player quits. :+1:

5 Likes

late night mythic+ is so much more relaxed and chill than peak hours imo :grinning:

i do have to play with lots of frostmourne players though

2 Likes

I did ksm as kyrian holy with the revive leggo lol, wasn’t overly difficult but had painpoints.

2 Likes

I’ve never had an easy time getting in to keys on my priest, and 90% of the keys I’ve applied for were far lower io, ilvl, progress, everything.

My garbage moonkin with low everything can get invited to anything very quickly. This xpac is ALL about what class you play (well not all, because it’s also about covenant).

Sadly one of the biggest mistakes you can make this xpac is to play a priest.

1 Like

You have one hour to build me a nice oak desk, I will provide you all the materials you need just pick which tool set you want to use.

https://images.ctfassets.net/50gzycvace50/5mDs5rafvVqhXlJzE2KzSB/5ec3e26347a50e00429602dd14d4cd75/Learning_Resources_New_Sprouts_Fix_It_.jpg

or

https://shop.harborfreight.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/450x450/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/6/2/62664_I.jpg

5 Likes

Right there. Way back in September of 2020.

We are still reeling from that stupid design decision and they still haven’t admitted that they. Got it. Wrong.

2 Likes

Good luck friend, you’re about to have a nice long conversation about drop rate relativity :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s there to argue?

The morons nerfed the loot drop rate, forgot that they did and it still hurts the game to this day.

So we’re going to ignore the changes since then? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

What changes?

I don’t see anyone posting on the forums about loot being good again.

No kidding, people are so obsessed with the meta.

I don’t disagree, I think it’s trash as well, but some people are going to see what you said and hit you with the ol’

“In BFA there was TFing and Corruptions and such and more gear had to drop because of all the variance. You’re getting the appropriate amount of gear you should be with the removal of those systems”

reasoning :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/raid-loot-droprates-tuning-february-16/868343

And as of this patch, not timing it means you still get two pieces.

Slow progress, but it is loot improvement. They didn’t nerf anything recently. They upped loot recently.

2 Likes

In one out of the many activities across Warcraft.

Something of a band aid fix.

The problem is, it’s less than what it was before.

If 10 items dropped before (example) and they nerfed it on launch to 5 items then raise it to 7 it’s still nerfed :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I specifically linked the blue post about raids…

One. Out of many.

Activities.

Yes, I know. It’s why I said “slow progress.” But it’s still a step in some direction.

They’ll never make loot rain from the sky again.

Then buckle your seat belts boys and girls loot drop rates have joined the ranks of Mage Tower and CM appearances :rofl: