Locking stable flying but not skyriding to pathfinder is stupid

“Stupid” is a funny way to spell based.

Yeah that is true that happens a lot. Same thing happened when they introduced covenant locking and players pushed back.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

2 Likes

Its ironic…flight is only still in the game BECAUSE of players whining when Ion was removing it. Ive got the articles myself… bookmarked lol.

Yet the attentiontrolls in here want everyone to stop complaining, LMAO…
Why? So Ion will just think everyone is ok with what is going on now?

Sorry attentionseekers but we’re NOT gonna stop complaining and until you buy this forum you literally have ZERO say in the matter.

1 Like

I’m still going to do my boycott of Skyriding until I unlock Steady Flying. Mostly to stand in solidarity with those people who can’t use Skyriding, but I also want to see how hard it is to go without.

5 Likes

:joy:
I’ll do my part by not buying TWW in the first place. lol

2 Likes

Might want to check your favorite mount list then, or choose 1 known ground only mount to use all the time, just so you don’t accidentally mount a skyrider.

Well, I have a bunch of Blizzard credit burning a hole in my account… and the other offerings are even worse :laughing:

I use LiteMount so I can pick a random mount each time, and it makes it pretty easy to change it to use ground only in the new zones.

1 Like

Skyriding is superior!! I have not taken a flight master ride the whole DF expansion because dragonriding is faster and way more fun!

1 Like

I do it all the time actually.
I help people with dungeons, rares, quests.
Like last season, I can’t tell you how many I helped get their ksm.

Its doesn’t cost anything to be a nice person or help.

But I guess its easier to assume I am a villian to appease your headcanon.

1 Like

We all knew this was coming for months, and the last-minute kvetching is certainly a brand. I don’t feel like this is a disservice to me. Speak for yourself. Not for me.

This expansion – not to mention just the prepatch – has so much amazing stuff that the gratuitous negativity about legacy flying requiring a tiny effort to unlock is … well, like I said, it’s a brand.

1 Like

Holy moly! Thats actually really cool. Older gamers are always awesome to see. : D

That is a good strategy and it is a winning move long term.

2 Likes

The ones that say this are the ones you see the next week after launch at the new level cap :joy:

See ya both in TWW!

I have not gotten TWW. Don’t plan too. I’m going to boycott further expansions till we get new developers that actually knows how to develop a game.

People need to vote like this. Cause no one actually listens to the forums. If you want a change and they ain’t listening it has to start with the debit card.

4 Likes

Well that’s your opinion and you are welcome to it. Personally I really liked the Shadowland stories.

As for Ion he’s a raid guy. That seems to be his primary focus.

Have been away from the game for years, came back and grinding thru the story to achieve skyriding, will not be using the dragon flying, will go back and play the zone content after achieving skyriding.

Well it is not a good look because they have one team saying one thing and then the other part of the BlizZard team saying something else. So they are not communicating with each other properly and they are not communicating properly with the player base.

4 Likes

Communication has never been Blizzard’s strength.

8 Likes

Plausible deniability.
Tell conflicting stories, keep everything confused…then everyone can claim they didnt know anything. lol

3 Likes

I have to agree with you for the most part. The game has been around 20 years, still insisting on having pathfinder after all time is just a **** move. They still have some lessons to learn, and one of the big ones is making sure quests can only be done dismounted and not shapechanged. Maybe it’s a skill issue, or a poor work ethic, or both. Who knows why they insist on being such ****s about this.

That being said, I am very, very happy that we get to have dragon riding from the start, despite the fact that I have to take a Dramamine before I play. I have got to be very good at dragon riding, and have no complaints about it. Who says you can’t teach old dogs new tricks.

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Semper Fi! :us: :ukraine:

2 Likes