Locked thread inquiry

Hello,

My thread Void Elf Customization Thread (For the Void Aspect) got locked this morning due to a player coming in and causing a bit of a ruckus and I see that many of the recent posts were removed and the thread remains locked.

Wanted to ask if the thread will be unlocked later and re-listed.

It’s the second time this has happened and I understand if the answer is no, but as it’s a customization thread that is normally quite calm and mostly meant to give blizzard a showing of community wants and desires I really hope it can be restored.

Thank you.

For reference here is the link.

That isn’t generally something that we can answer, Fenelon, as the Support Forum Agents that post in this forum aren’t exactly moderators outside of the CS Forum. For moderation inquiries we’d normally recommend submitting a forum appeal with the URL and ask.

In some situations a moderator may temporary lock a thread to help get it cleaned up and unlock it after. It often depends on the degree that a thread has gone off the rails. From what I can see just in a brief scan of that thread, it seems a lot of folks derailed it.

In those situations, they usually just keep the thread closed.

That said, the moderator who was reviewing that thread was still here so I inquired myself, and we’re going to restore the thread. It would be a shame for such a beautifully put together feedback/suggestion thread for the void elf to have to be recreated. Well done on that.

14 Likes

Thank you!

Both for restoring it and for the compliment (though the community really did most of it I just compiled it)! I worked hard to try to get a good showing for blizzard to get a read on player wants and for players to hopefully be more inspired in their characters and what could be, and there is so much good out in the community. I’m so happy to see everyone’s work restored!

I’ll go through forum appeals should it happen again.

Thank you!!!

11 Likes