Locked / Deleted thread

Don’t like it, you can play another game.

until all the players quit and the developers are out of a job. this isn’t 2010 and wow isn’t the king anymore.

1 Like

I still find it funny with some people in this thread, as many other threads that they have posted with the same argument… People here, acting like it is lore reason over an aesthetic reason to why Blood Elves were added to Horde in 2007, but then in 2021-2022, care more about the aesthetic than the lore…

Oh, the irony is still strong.

1 Like

yet you still respond in this thread?

And yet you are still here.

1 Like

im playing tbc classic. not this junk heap of a game. i don’t even engage with shadowlands.

Well, it is a public forum thread, and I’m sorry if I am posting on it.

1 Like

Bread might be funny but what you just suggested happening is no laughing matter.

Fun fact: At this moment, I am a High Elf.

Admittedly, Garithos wasn’t wrong. Eventually Blood Elves realized this too and also helped defeat the traitorous Prince Kael’Thas Sunstrider & his mistress, the Lady Vashj.

Alliance doesn’t Represent that Guy. He is most human scum within Humanity.

TBF, and I’m not sure if this already been stated. But Blood Elves took some facial hair from the Void Elves. Beyond that they didn’t do much sharing after their initial creation.

Natural Hair and Skin Colors, are to reflect Alleria, and the Blood and High Elves who later join and learn to be Void Elves in Telogrus rift. There is no real reason to think anything that is Blood Elf exclusive would be taken. If anything they’d be likely to share the hairs between the two races, but they certainly wouldn’t give yellow eyes to Velf.

Granted they might get human Hazel colored eyes, but to be honest human eyes would go to both Elves anyhow based on the Sylvanas cinematic and book.

But they also wouldn’t give pure Purple eyes to Blood Elves, granted the Arcane eye color is already a bit of a stretch on that, but still. You shouldn’t be freaking out.

Also, it’s just a game, if races share things, it shouldn’t bother you this personally.

1 Like

your right im deadly serious. ALLERIA FOR WARQUEEN OF THE HORDE 2022!

Shut the heck up.

SLASH SPIT

1 Like

how about YES!

this is STILL going? My lord this whole thing comes across as kinda toxic and petty, and all this AGAIN from the realization that all races all classes POSSIBLY becoming a thing down the line (maybe during Dragonflight, maybe five expansions from now) means void elves will get paladins and SOME high elf fans will be happier as opposed to it meaning they’d only get what they want and nothing else (say blood elf druids for example) . . . talk about drama . . .

Well I wanted to say something but I don’t want this to continue as I don’t really wish to get banned for the continuation of this thread since people won’t debate or be kind.

People seeing this post: Please do not respond, i am trying to get the thread locked or deleted.

1 Like

Breathe and put down the ‘triggered belf’ script

Alliance and Horde both have High Elves already. Seems this thread is something about that.

Don’t think you can get banned for words/actions of others, unless they changed their policy, which would be a d-bag move on their part lol.