Lock looking for raiding guild

Howdy, I’m returning to playing the game at a more regular level for this upcoming expansion and am looking for a guild. I am interested in heroic raiding with the possibility of some Mythic, but not super interested in devoting the hours needed for Cutting Edge. My availability is mostly in the evening and weekends, and I am open to late night raiding if necessary.

I believe that my main character will be an Alliance Warlock on Stormrage-US but with cross-faction and cross-realm guilds I don’t think this should matter much. I also have a main alt that will be either a priest (shadow mainly), dk, paladin, or hunter I’m still debating (or based on team needs).

As far as raiding experience, I started taking raiding seriously in Legion and have consistently hit Ahead of the Curve on each raid since the Tomb of Sargeras. I have been playing warlock since vanilla and so I know the class. I also usually have a small army of alts (that with warbands will be easier than ever to maintain) so I can fill in other roles as well if Warlock isn’t needed for your raid team.

I look forward to hearing from you all. The best way to reach me would be through a message on here since I’ll be checking this post regularly.

Thank you all for reading!

4 Likes

Hi there, saw your post and we have availability in our core raid team that can accomodate your warlock, or more than likely anything else you’d might be interested in raiding with, i’ll copy paste my post below so you can take a look and see if it’s something you’d be interested in discussing over discord :slight_smile:

Welcome to Finest of Proudmoore

Recruitment Contacts Guild Master: Max - Proudmoore
GM Discord: studmax
Recruitment Officer : Rev
RO Discord: Revban1000

Raid Times: Tuesday & Thursday 6-8:30pm Server Time - (PST)

About Us
We are a core group looking to obtain more members for our raid roster and mythic+ content, bringing new members into our core group to raid and game together for multiple tiers to come creating a casual experience while achieving goals while maintaining our integrity and inclusivity! Our group contains a wide variety of gamers seeking others with a positive mentality towards completing content while having fun!

Raid Attendance

• Each week we require you to signup for each raid via a signup channel in our discord. Attendance and punctuality is imperative when it comes to progression raiding. We require 90% participation.

Knowledgeable / Competitive Oriented Players:
We expect players to at a minimum know their class. If you need assistance I am sure there will be those in the guild that will help, No one is perfect

Active Outside of Raid:
You will find most of or members hanging out on discord doing M+ or other activities in games and welcome all guild members to join in.

Needs
Recruiting any skilled players, Also have a very active M+ community as well. We have open spots available for our main raid team. Feel free to contact an officer for a discord link to learn more or ask any questions

Not a raider?
Not a problem we are still active in M+, and old raids for transmog there is even a few people that like to PvP. Active Discord (preferred method of communication), LGBTQIA+ friendly, AOTC, M+, PvE ,PvP, PvX.

If you are interested in joining our community, please reach out to us on discord/btag.

Heylo! Maybe we would work for you?

new social guild building up a raid team. it will be a relaxed raid team but still wanting to push as far as we can. there will be xmog and mount runs. We want people to be active in disc and we have people from different time zones making it easier to find groups [4pm-6 est sat/sun are raid times]

Hello Depraved : ) We are definately looking for a core lock and think you might find our culture to your liking! Happy to chat and answer any questions you may have.

Guild: Syzygy
Server: Zul’jin (Horde)
Time Zone: Eastern (server time)

We are a semi-casual, mid-core, adult friendly AOTC focused guild and we strive to maintain an inclusive culture that is inviting from a social aspect while also being productive with our raids and key runs.

We are currently looking to grow our community of raiders, M+ runners, transmog & achievement chasers and casual players. Whether you are a veteran player or new to the game or somewhere in between, we welcome you to join us!

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:00-11:00 pm (EST)

Raiding Current Needs:
Tank - open
Healer - open
RDPS - open
MDPS - open
! Any and all capable players will be considered, offspecs are a big plus !

A bit about us …

As mature adults, we have jobs, kids, and commitments outside of WoW – we understand that this is a game and we work hard to enjoy our free time with our friends. To that end we aren’t looking for people that bring drama, discrimination or hatefulness to our guild.

We are a community made up of different religions, races, sexual orientations, political beliefs and are LGBTQIA+ friendly. If you don’t have manners and decorum, or can’t have a discussion where parties agree to disagree respectfully, we aren’t your tribe. If you are open to meeting new people, sharing and experiencing new perspectives and having a great time then hit us up.

Interested or have any questions? Contact one of us:

Discord Contact(s):
Cat: crazy_catz
Cloud: cloudyaffects82

BNet Contact(s):
Cat: quirk#1650
Cloud: cloud82#11941

1 Like

Howdy Depraved,
Adding my teams short blurb down below. I look forward to hearing from you! My guild is also running a Heroic Vault of the Incarnates on Saturday 9-11:30 EST if you want to tag along.

Invicta (US - Area 52) is a guild of long time players who have been together since before Legion. We are currently recruiting for a relaxed but committed AOTC team. The intent is to clear Heroic regularly before the end of each season. We’re willing to help you help us raid successfully and ask for committed mature raiders. Join us for some laid back but impactful raiding in The War Within.

Raid Schedule: Friday and Saturday 9:00 - 11:30pm EST

Roles Needed: Currently recruiting for all roles/classes.

Requirements:
Show up at an appropriate item level with enchants and consumables. Prove Illidan wrong and be prepared.

Know your responsibilities. Fights will be explained but make sure to ask questions on the things you don’t understand or need clarity on.

Ownership. Mistakes happen and we aren’t expecting perfection. If you don’t know what happened, ask. Feedback provided will always be with the intent of improving the experience of everyone in the raid.

What’s in it for you:
A fun raid environment where everyone is given the shot to succeed and make an impact.

Loot. We will down bosses!

A community of new and experienced players alike. We are friendly and active outside of raid nights with Mythic+ groups running consistently.

If you want to apply or discuss further reach out to me at:
Discord: Vanderstin
Bnet: Vanderstin#1433

Hi Depraved - Pretty Not Bad is on the look out and in need of a few more raiders/players for our mythic raid roster & m+ community in The War Within. We raid Wed/Thurs 9-12pm EST and look to make the most of our time. (We currently host Heroic Raid pugs during our raid times weekly - feel free to add me, bnet is below and test us out)

We have a solid core that has raided together for the entire expansion of Dragonflight, and we intend to do the same in TWW. In S4 we hit our expec best of 6/9M Progression. Our primary goal is to raid with a purpose, enjoy ourselves when playing and clear Mythic content alongside high level M+ keys.

We are an 18+ Only Guild, which is mainly comprised of working adults (20-35). We are focused on a few key aspects that form our guild culture that we look for in raiders (listed below). Please note… all are welcome, you can be in PNB and not raid etc.

General Raid Culture Fits

• You enjoy raiding and progression raiding.
  • You enjoy playing World of Warcraft and log on outside of raid hours when possible to run m+, pvp, or hang out.
  • You enjoy having a good laugh, and have a good sense of humor.
  • You want to play your class at a high level, and take time to learn! (We do not expect people to be pro gamers… just not robots)

What you can expect from Pretty Not Bad and our leadership:

• Active leaders whom recruit for gaps, plan for raids and engage with the community.
  • Focus on progression, and aways looking out for the greater good of the entire group, not just 1 individual.
  • Organized events, and structure within Discord and in-game.

What we expect from our raiders (not community members)

• Good raid attendance & focus when raiding.
  • A good attitude, open to constructive feedback. (from raid leads, not randoms)
  • Ability to average quality game-play within your role during progression.
  • Minimal raid logging
  • Willingness to improve and learn about your class

Now on the to the good stuff, what do we need? and what does the application process look like:

Raid Openings:

• 1 Tank of Any Class
  • 1 Healer of Any Class
  • DPS (Do not need all and open to anyone, but really interested in the following)
    • Hunter, Deathknight, Demon Hunter, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Warlocks, Spriests

How to apply?

1. Reply to this forum post or add Sheesman#1865 to Battle.net to hit me up.
  2. Join our Discord, and fill out a short application via a chat bot
  3. Wait for leadership to review, and approve.
  4. Trial - and kill internet bad guys and collect purple pixels

Do not hesitate to reach out just for questions / to learn more as well.

See you in TWW,
Pretty Not Bad Officers

Thanks for the replies, I’ll begin reaching out to potential guilds soon! I look forward to chatting with y’all!

Hey! My guild is Last Pull on Kel’Thuzad. We have started up a second AOTC + early Mythic team that will be going in. Having another lock in our corner for that would be great!
We go off of the “Play what you want to play” philosophy since people typically do better when they have fun with the class they are playing haha.
You mentioned you are open most nights and weekends which would work with our not so normal raid days of Tues/Fri 730-10 PM CST. We have done this so we can work around our other raid days, and also get our raid out of the way early enough in the week to where if guildies want to pug what we didnt get down, they have plenty of time.

If your interested and want to talk more, feel free to add me on BNET: Beardo#11133 or discord:Jebb8812.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this! Hope to hear from ya soon!

Hello Dèpraved!

I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan. We are a cross faction and cross realm guild. We are a mythic+ and AOTC focused guild that will dabble with mythic raiding later in the raid tier. We raid on Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST. We also have a guild mythic+ key night on Fridays.

We are not a big numbers, super guild invite type of guild. We are a friends first type of guild that likes to get to know our members. We are looking for like-minded players who want to make friends that lasts longer than a singular raid tier or expansion. We do not have a strict attendance policy, no weird loot rules, and just like to have fun as a guild/community while slaying dragons.

I would love to talk to you more so if you are interested please reach out to me on Discord or Bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

Hey there! Me and my husband run an active guild that would like to try and get AOTC in tww. As of right now, we would like to have 2 raid groups going into the new expansion. Most of us are active in the evenings, est, and all day on the weekends, and we are going to raid saturdays, 6pm est, as well as another day once everyone tells us their availability. Here is my guild post if you would like to read through for more about us! :slight_smile:

Hey hey! Thought I’d reach out to you! Here is our details!

Greetings Depraved!

We need a lock! And we do AOTC, raid in the evenings, and tip our toes into mythic now and then. Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Team-Oriented Raiders that want to push Mythic

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm EST

Hello, and welcome back to the game, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well-organized team that communicates well and operates efficiently on the road through Mythic Progression. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We are constantly running Mythic+ and higher end keys, doing what we can to make sure we’re approaching all areas of progression within the game. On top of that, our guild is teeming with experienced individuals who are happy to help if you have any questions or make for good company to the already experienced.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games. We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please contact the information below if you’re interested or have any further questions!

Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518