Lock LF EST weekend prog guild

Redacted 10char

Hey there Ask we are currently looking more rdps for our core group. We are 8/8N and looking to go in next week on heroic. We are going to be hittiing mythic + hard next reset as well. Below is our spam/info reach out if interested. Thanks.

**About us: **

8/8N Nerub’ar Palace

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We were AOTC during DF
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without making it a job.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
Movie Nights
Multiple games not just WoW
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need 2 Rdps (Warlock, Arcane Mage, Aug Evoker)
Need 1 Mdps (Frost DK)

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Dragonss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue37, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Felweed Cartel would love to have you. We’re very laidback but competent and could use more DPS for raids. We are currently raiding on weekends. My battle tag is Aluma#1322 if you want to add me I’ll send a discord link so you can check us out.

6/8 H Guild Tue/Wed 8:30 P.M-12:30 A.M EST Cord: _.neonblade

Hello!
We are Nap Time, a reforming guild aiming for CE this expansion! Our raid days are Fri/Sat 9pm-12am PST. We also have many people that will be pushing m+! If you’re interested in learning more, feel free to reach out to either me or my GM.

Discord: divineboredom or jlj0027 (GM)

Feel free to check out my post we are primarily focused on AoTC but will possibly dabble into mythic. We are one day a week Sunday 7PM-10PM MTN