Lock and Shaman LFG for SL Semi-Casual Raiding n Good Times

We are a Destro Lock and (soon to be) Enhancement Shaman who have been on hiatus from WoW for a while, and are looking to get back into the swing of things when the Shadow Lands prepatch drops.

We are currently Horde on Velen, but are happy to transfer servers, and possibly open to faction switching for the right group.

We’re looking for a Guild with the right balance of laid-back attitude and progression. Our primary goal is to have a good time with cool buds, and do not want raiding to feel like a second job. At the same time, we would definitely like to progress through Heroic and ideally on through Mythic.

We are looking to raid for a few hours 2 days a week, and are available Sun-Wed, 7pm-midnight EST.

Reach out to Gate#11542 if we sound like a good fit for your guild!

Hi there! First and foremost, welcome back to WoW! I think you’re coming back at a good time as Shadowlands is looking like it will be lots of fun!

Based on what you’re looking for, it sounds like we may be a fit for you (with the exception of focusing on moving into Mythic raiding)…

I’m going to drop our guild info below. If it seems like something you’re interested in, feel free to add me and we can chat more!

Have fun!

Exalted with Jeeves | Alliance | Stormrage |

RAID TIMES: Tues & Wed - 8:00PM to 10:30PM CST.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:

12/12 H - Ny’alotha - AOTC

CURRENTLY RECRUITING: DPS + HEALS in preparation for Shadowlands!

Greetings! We are a 5 year old raiding guild from Fizzcrank/Aggramar that moved to Stormrage in 2019. We are an AOTC-focused, non-hardcore guild that believes you can experience raiding/keys in a laid back environment. We take the player, not the class/spec. We enjoy a casual raid atmosphere while still being serious-minded about progression. Pushing Mythic+ keys is also something we love to do and are always looking for more people to run them with. Our guild family also likes to stay connected outside of game. Some of us are on Twitter, stream on Twitch, and do annual BlizzCon meetups.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild is comprised mostly of busy adults who are 25-30+ with lives, families, school, jobs etc. Real-life comes first. Don’t have time to grind/research every min-max thing outside of raid? We feel you. We believe you can still enjoy raiding without the obligation for constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Patient, friendly players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun and joke around while still being focused on raiding strategy.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Exceptional players that arrive raid ready with an strong awareness of their class, boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements: As we have achieved our end goal for the Tier, we are not presently raiding. Gear requirements being less important, we’re interested in connecting with individuals who fit our community and can stick with us for our next adventures!

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact either me (Allix), to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we would be a good fit for you! OR you can visit our guild website and apply so you can tell us more about yourself!

GUILD WEBSITE & APPLICATION:

https://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGjkJnnDE?i=Md3Q1MDA

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

Aliix (Recruitment Officer):

BNET: Frozen#1269

DISCORD: Aliix#8268

Sorry for the quick and dirty reply. Out and about with family but wanted to drop a quick plug for you two to look at.

Thanks.

Hey, we might be right up your alley. We’re Aggressively Average on Mal’Ganis. We’re an AOTC guild but right now we are focusing on M+ and just hanging out. Social group of people who just like to have fun. No stress environment. If you would like more information you can reach out to me on Discord at Awolturtle#7559 or BNET at Awolturtle#1954

< Mighty Murlocs > | Horde | Uldum-Antonidas

About

Mighty Murlocs was founded in 2012 as a leveling and social guild. It remains that way, but we have decided to form a raid team to push through heroic content in Shadowlands. We have a nice core of raiders, but need more like minded individuals to help us meet those goals.

Core Values

Mighty Murlocs is a CASUAL raiding guild which means we do not strive for CE or Mythic content at all. The end goal for us in clearing all the heroic fights in any given raid tier. We are building this raiding team of people who wish to raid but not pull their hair out doing it. An ideal member of the guild and raiding team will be a solid player, whether you have raided in the past or not, will be even keeled, and will show dedication in being prepared for all raids.

We will work through the raid tier in a calm manner. Any drama will be met with immediate dismissal from the guild. Zero Tolerance Policy.

Raid Progression

We have not done any progression in BFA since we just formed the team this week. Our plan is to raid Nyalotha on Saturdays until Shadowlands. We will complete normal and then heroic content.

Raid Schedule

Saturday 9pm to 12am EST (6-9pm Server)

Sunday 9pm to 12am EST (6-9pm Server) – this may be 8pm-11pm EST

Recruitment:

If you wish to raid in Nyalotha normal you must have a 425 ilvl and be 120.

But if you are a new or returning player still gearing up or leveling an alt with the intent to raid in Shadowlands, you are more than welcome

We are currently recruiting the following:

Tanks – Prot Warrior, Blood DK, Brew master preferably with dps off specs

Healers – Mistweaver, Restoration Druid, Holy Paladin, Holy/Disc Priest – Have a few Resto Shamans already

DPS – ALL

We’d be interested in speaking with you and having you both join our guild. We seem to fit the style of guild you’re looking for.

Er… you just described our guild! LOL

Our past raiding tiers have been normal and heroics. We took a break for a couple years, came back, and reformed on Turalyon. We have that laid back attitude simply because we are older adults who have other things going on in life, so we can’t commit to the nonsense that goes with mythic raiding. We are definitely focused in raids, however there is also friendly banter going on too.

This is what we’re all about right here. I play because I enjoy the people I play with. This is a fantastic group of people.

Well the thing is… if you wanted to progress to Mythic, it comes with more of a commitment and serious focus than you seem to want. While it would be nice to have it both ways, you have to really think about what’s more important to you in this game. We do plan to progress through heroics. We do not plan to run mythic.

We will begin raiding in SL (we are not raiding in BFA), and while our specific days/times are TBD, we will be raiding 2 nights/week max for about 2.5 hours/week, somewhere between the times of 9pm - 12am EST.

Check out our recruitment post here:

We are welcoming re-rolls, returning players and new friends to ride out this xpac with. So feel free to roll a toon on Turalyon and see what we’re about! :slight_smile:

Alykii#1736

/cheers

(A) We Have Cake Lightbringer
Our guild is growing each raid that passes. Currently 3/12 Mythic.

We are offering a recruitment incentive of a game token after passing 30 day trial or Covering the cost of your server transfer after trial is complete.

Raid times: (New Raid Days and Times)
Tue 6PST - 8PST
Wed 6PST - 8PST
Thur 6PST - 8PST (Only During Content Pushing)

We are a group of friends/raiders who’ve come together far and wide from other servers. We would classify ourselves as Semi Hardcore with a laid back atmosphere. We are building our raid team right now. We are a AOTC guild with mythic progression. Which we will continue to progress further into Shadowlands.

Our team is currently seeking:

Tank (full on the following Unless you have a DPS off spec)
Blood Death Knight
Brew Master Monk
Protection Paladin
Vengeance Demon Hunter

Healers NEED
Holy Paladins
Restoration Druids
Holy Priests
Restoration Shamans
Mist Weaver Monks
Discipline Priests

Dps
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman
Enhancement Shaman
Destruction Or Affliction Warlock
Balance or feral Druid
Marksman or Beast Master Hunter
Fire or Frost Mage
Assassination or Outlaw Rogue
Frost or Unholy Death Knight
Fury or Arms Warrior
Demon Hunter

Any exceptional player will always be considered, regardless of class/spec. Our roster is serious about progressing at a decent pace.

Expectations: Be an active player. On top of maintaining a 90% raid attendance for raiders, we expect you to be active within the guild and crushing content together outside of raid. Whether that Be Mythic Plus or PvP.
Be knowledgeable about your class.

Be ready for raid. We expet raiders to have done necessary research for boss fights, zone into raid prepared with consumables, tomes, and a good attitude.

We have plenty of hungry key pushers in guild that will be in discord and ready to down the content you are seeking to accomplish.

Most in the guild are veterans to WoW besides for a select few. Everyone is helpful. We want you to have fun. Without the toxic, elite, yelling nonsense.

We do not tolerate sexism, racism, toxic screaming and yelling, or immaturity. On the other hand we do want you to be yourself here, telling jokes and having a good time etc. Making like-minded friends and having a great time here is our goal.

For more info you can add my discord and battle tag for more information!
Sugarcone#6092 -Discord
Chris#12957- Battle Tag

Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing from you!

Bump! I’m the Shaman and that’s my Battle.net name in the post so if you reach out, you’ll be tanking to me.

Hey Laineybutts! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

< Iron Knights-Tichondrius-Horde > is recruiting quality raiders for our semi-hardcore raid team.

We raid Tuesdays/Thursdays from 9-12pm EST, always clearing AOTC progression. Our adult-only guild has been around since 2008 and has had the same leadership since the start.

If you are a thick skinned player who doesnt get offended and has great raid awareness, please contact one of us for an interview!

Emrys#1539 – Keilanaa#1839 - Mewhazel#1882

Hey there,
Both of you are welcome to consider our guild on Thrall: Déjà Vu.

We’re a laid back guild, formed in 8.3, that likes to push as challenging of content as possible while keeping a relaxed but focused kind of atmosphere.

We’re currently 6/12 M in BFA, and are looking to push mythic in Shadowlands as well…we have a personality > performance style of recruitment. My philosophy is sort of that we can get better over time as a group, as long as the group sticks together.

Only snag may be that our raid nights are looking like Tuesday/Saturday.

Let me know if you’d like to know more!

Bnet: chriv#1186
Discord: chriv#5263