Loading screen/Launch Issues - please keep it to one thread. Thanks!

A 5-man group of Koreans are already level 70.

It does that every time now so don’t bother remaking them yet

Remake, export and save in notepad. Copy/paste and you are good to go.

1 Like

Boat just worked on Dalaran.

1 Like

I got in. Can’t do ANYTHING but run around. Can’t interact with NPCs to do quests. Nothing.

I got booted in the time it took my to type my last post sigh.

You can run around? I haven’t gotten past the loading screen for 3 hours now (I was booted and it’s said World Server Down or disconnects me since).

Area 52 is unplayable. We are being disconnected within a couple minutes, if you can even get the server to load. Forget turning in the initial quest to take the Zepplin.

4 Likes

Same here, buddy. :frowning:

I could for about 1 minute, then booted. Can’t get back in.

1 Like

So… War Mode may be a possible solution for Horde players – provided you can get to Orgrimmar to turn on War Mode and get back out to Durotar without the server crashing…

Yeah. I get in for like 1 minute then get kicked again.

Yea, I am on WRA-H as my main and I can’t get in to turn WM on sadly. Just gettin’ slapped with ‘World Server Down’ or disconnects me after a 10 minute loading screen. I appreciate it though.

it has taken me 15 minutes to return 3 quests, and 1 hour to kill 15 things and loot 2 mini bosses absolutely absurd how this is!! go from SL to this is a joke scenario campaign worked why did u guys change it up!!!

Not getting better hahah

How is any of this not better after 3 hours yes you got people to the isle now the whol game is stopped how is that a good trade off?

I am in endless loop trying to login to Area52. When I do get in, it is for like a minute or 2, can’t cast or loot anything. Endless loop cycle to get back in after disconnect.

i click on a quest to accept it, takes 4 minutes for it to open 2 minutes to accept, and same for returning!!!

TFW people are already lvl 70 and A52 won’t let you in for more than a minute at best.

The absolute joy is trying to log onto another realm when you last logged on to A52. The client freaks out, won’t change realms, and can’t retrieve a list. Nothing. This is where we suffer.