Live Developer Q&A Friday, December 14 – Submit Your Questions

Could you clarify how RNG works?, Some times it feels like there is a good luck prevention like with legion legendaries.

2 Likes

Is class/spec fantasy still a guiding principle? I miss the spec specific quests from Legion!

25 Likes

Ion, why won’t the developers allow Azerite armor to swap traits when swapping spec? We mythic raiders have more gear in our bags than ever before and it’s out of control.

72 Likes

Any plans on implementing a Payfinder achievement, where our sub dollars are time-gated to you, just like your Pathfinder achievement is to us?

43 Likes

With all the backlash with other games studios releasing unfinished games, engaging in deceptive marketing practices, and extremely damaging PR scandals;

1. Is Activision-Blizzard concerned about their own IPs facing even more backlash?
  2. What steps is Activision-Blizzard doing to not repeat the same or similar mistakes?

For example; EA forcing Battlefield 5 too early, riddled with meaningless MTXs, and sales have plummeted. Or the never ending PR scandals facing Bethesda, and potential class action lawsuit that is being worked on?

29 Likes

Just for clarity, the Q&A will take place on Friday, December 14 at 11:00am PST. Apologies for initially listing the wrong day.

15 Likes

With the addition of the azerite gear vendor for Mythic+ are you considering adding more vendors? I personally enjoy slowly building up a currency to purchase exactly what I want over solely random loot.

8 Likes

Instead of placating the whales with pets/toys/mounts every patch, can we have meaningful and impactful changes instead?

54 Likes

2 questions.
Why was lifetap removed? I really miss it.
Will pathfinder 2 be released with the new raid, or 8.2, and how involved will it be?

17 Likes

Hello,

Are we going to address the monopoly that Rogues has on AoE stealth. It makes it a “need” in M+ to some extent and that is not something completely fair for other class utility.

Are ever going to see an updated UI to the LFG window. I feels archaic to some extent. Give us some filters for M+ or anything along those lines.

Thank you,
Achendron

18 Likes

Time limits on m+ have created a large divisiveness between players and their characters. If you don’t play “x” class it is infinitely more difficult to join a group pug. Is there anything being done to at least disrupt the meta or will it be expansion lasting?

36 Likes

Ion, why is azerite gear being made more complex with more rings? Most of us already dislike this system and now it’ll require more simming than ever to find our best gear set.

36 Likes

One of the key things I had loved as a PVP player in older expansions was being able to target and buy specific PVP gear from a vendor… now with the new Azerite vendor being added in 8.1… Could we get a similar vendor added for PVP gear?

19 Likes

Are you content with the changes to Enh or can we expect more meaningful design changes in the next patch?

14 Likes

When can Paladin’s expect gameplay improvements?

14 Likes

I asked this question last time and they did say they are working on improvements to the LFG window for mythic keystones. They first mentioned this back in Legion, so it’s taken them quite some time, but supposedly they are still working on it.

Are we going to see more customization options (new hairstyles, skin tones, eye color, emotes) for player characters? Blood elf males need more short hairstyles!

22 Likes

Do you feel Azerite is doing an adequate job in replacing the 4 systems of power from legion that we don’t have in BFA (Artifacts, Legendaries, Nether Light, Tier Sets)?

Follow up: Currently Blood Death Knights account for over 75% of the tanks in high level M+ keys. Most believe this is because of their self sustain. Is there any plans to give other classes like Druids that ability?

32 Likes

Can you make those changes to work on wands and daggers aswell ?

9 Likes

Why did you present the Night Warrior story so poorly and make what is supposed to be a vengeance victory arc for the Night Elves a Horde favoured victory showing the power up weak and ineffective. Why do you think treating Night Elf fans like chopped liver is okay? Are you assured we won’t unsub or do you think we’ll just roll Horde and keep giving you money?

44 Likes