Live Developer Q&A - Ask Questions Here!

Are there plans to move Silvermoon and Exodar zone from the Outland map to the Azeroth map and make them flying zones? Thanks

4 Likes

Class reworks, where is the communication? Why keep designing classes we don’t like?

I would really love to actually want to do Island Expeditions. Can you just add a vendor that allows you to purchase every reward from any island for Doubloons? Keeping random rewards/amount of doubloons gained random is fine, but just mindlessly doing an infinite amount of islands to get 1 or 2 desired rewards does not sound fun, and is probably why the amount of engagement on one of this expansions “Main Features” is so low.

3 Likes

There is a Portal to Uldum that will put you pretty close to Tanaris in Org. All the old Cata Portals are still there.

You could also take the Silithus portal in Draz.

Is there a way we can make a more equal ground for Personal Loot in all forms of groups? The system itself is entirely too restrictive for guilds trying to have any sort of progression.

If I want to loot spec change to a healing spec, while I’m Tank or DPS, why can’t I trade the Healing Trinket to my healer who so desperately needs it? The current system removes my ability to give away the loot that I receive. Could we not just make it so that whatever item is dropped, we can trade it away at our own leisure?

I’m in the group of players that would love Master Loot to come back, but your stance clearly indicates that’s not happening. So can we please have more options to at least help our friends/guildmates with progression?

Thank you.

1 Like

Arcane Linguist still doesn’t allow me to speak other languages as it did previously, despite patch notes to the contrary. I’m sure it’ll get fixed eventually, but it highlights how spotty your documentation can be sometimes-- can we hope for that to improve any time soon?

When should we see 8.2 hit the PTR? Even just flying and the new azerite system seems like it should be tested extensively before it’s released.

2 Likes

While not really a question and more of a demand: Mechanical Gnomish Druids with forms the size of battle pets. Pretty please?

I understand that Outlaw Rogue is designed to have a choice to either be random with Roll the Bones, or straight forward with Slice and Dice. Can we either make Slice and Dice more competitive (actually viable) or Roll the Bones less random? I don’t think rolling the bones ~15 times in a row on pull during Bloodlust feels good (have multiple logs where this happens). Giving Roll the Bones a bad luck protection to get a 2+ Buff roll, kind of like Fire mage fireball crit would be nice. Or even a 3 minute CD that gave a 5 buff would be great. Maybe both?

Are there any plans of fully or partially enabling Stats Template in low-level Battlegrounds?

1 Like

Are you sure you want that particular question answered ? Telling us when isn’t going to help much since I suspect if answered it will be along the lines we will continue to monitor the feedback…

I feel it was a mistake to leave out the awesomeness of upgrading the artifact weapon for leveling alts. Since they did not technically go through the process of killing Sargeras and witnessing the huge sword being stabbed into Azeroth, why do they lose the artifact weapon effectiveness and skills? Seems unfair to continue to get the drops for the weapons, only to have to sell them for gold, because they are now useless.

1 Like

Will the imbalance between factions for group activities ever be addressed? If so, how? Or will I have to go horde to get anything done outside of guild stuff?

1 Like

How are alts or new players supposed to catch up with Heart of Azeroth’s level ? (not item level) It feels like a waste of time having in mind all the time I’ve been farming AP on my main and having to start over on my alts.

1 Like

How come you fired Ythisens yet lore got to keep his job? Ythisens at least engaged with the players. Lore just plugs competitor games on his “private” twitter.

2 Likes

With the removal of the Legion Dalaran portals, many quests that directed you to these portals are now in a sense broken. This would be confusing to any new or returning player leveling through that content as the quests are incorrect. Is it still your plan to make these available to players that have those quests as stated by one of your own blue posts.

3 Likes

Why did you go through with the portal changes when the feedback was unanimously negative?

10 Likes

Do you think that gem slots being random on top of titanforging is too much RNG?

Are we going to have to save up and purchase the same upgraded Azerite pieces next tier that we already own now?

Three Questions:

1. Have you guys considered expanding back items to include backpacks and such like some npcs have?
  2. Are you guys planning on opening up anymore race/class combinations like Tauren rogues or worgen monks?
  3. Any plans for more customization for the main pc races, like Grimtotem options for Mulgore tauren(would go great with tauren rogues)?
2 Likes