Live Chat Availability?

When is live chat available? I have an issue where I think i have been falsely silenced (targeted) but the wait time for the ticket is longer than the silence.

Live chat does not seem to be an option ever? How do I remedy this?

Live chat is an option, but not for what you want to contact them about.

The only way to appeal your account silence is via the appeals process located here.

Understand that, targeted or not, the silence was applied manually by a GM, so you certainly ran afoul of the code of conduct. All a targeted reporting spree would have done is pushed it further up the queue to have it looked at and temporarily squelched until the GM got to it.

4 Likes

You wait on your appeal.

There is no live chat or phone callbacks for appealing an account action. That is through tickets only.

Even if you don’t get a response before your silence ends, it’s worth pursuing. Silence penalties double each time you are issued one. If you were unfairly silenced it won’t count towards any potential future silences.

4 Likes

Live chat isnt an option for anything at all, ive gone through all process in contact us and its always blocked out.

Account (sans appeal, your reason for contacting them), billing, and payment issues have live chat and callbacks available.

3 Likes

They have limited support right now with the corona virus outbreak. Many are working from home which reducing the hours for call backs/live support and also why tickets are taking longer right now.

It is still an option for eligible issues, just not as often as it was before the outbreak.

3 Likes

Live Chat is not currently available at this time. As the others mentioned though, it is not an option for appeals.

From what I can see, you seem to space your advertisement out very well and mention gold only in the advertisement but it seems that a lot of folks don’t care for the advertisement at all.

I am sorry for what frustration this may cause, Eladarrows. While our staff tries to get to theses as quickly as possible, current conditions have exacerbated response times. Meaning that they are unable to quickly review the squelch before it has expired. Hopefully, as things improve response times will get back under control. That is certainly our goal.

8 Likes