Literally how LONG will it take

LIKE how many ssn an months an expac an complaints will it take for you guys finally do something ABOUT ALL 3 rogue specs how do they always manage too dodge a nerf tone down the dmg of the specs everyone on the pvp dev team should be fired legit ape brains

39 Likes

Everyone should read this out loud, as the grammar says you should. See if you can get to the end, fun game.

5 Likes

“Pvp dev team” lololol you mean the unpaid intern sin rogue main?

15 Likes

I seriously dont know how they havent been touched. 2s at least in the 2000-2100 range is INFESTED with crappy rogue/hpriest (or rogue/pally for blessing of summer + sepsis cheese). At least 75% of my games without a doubt. All going for kidney/smoke/resonator/duel 1 shots and then running away trying to reset the whole game.

Its so much worse than sub season 1 which lasted a matter of what, 3 weeks before being gutted? How have all 3 specs been allowed to be this broken for so long.

7 Likes

Have you tried getting us out of stealth yet?

Well low level hunters have been destroying BG’s for about 17 years without nerfs. So the 3 rogue specs at max level probably have at least a decade plus of dominance.

1 Like

Yeah it doesn’t matter because your class is bullet proof and over tuned. Try not being smarmy when you’re playing the strongest DPS class in the game by a country mile.

7 Likes

I’m not sure what smarmy means but I do know that country miles don’t run

Fixed.

15 Likes

If you can’t stay untouched for just 3 seconds after you get us out of stealth then thats a skill gap man thats a l2p issue man

if you can’t kill someone as a rogue right now even if you lose your stealth opener maybe it’s a skillgap issue for you.

Try an easier game like solitaire if you find yourself struggling.

1 Like

-immediately stuns you after off global shadowstepping behind you from 33 yards away-

OwO h-hey…

9 Likes

If I could read I’m sure I’d be very mad

Wh-what are you doing step rogue?

In all seriousness - have you tried stunning the rogue when hes in the ether during the shadowstep? One time a war did that to me and I ended up having lunch with N’zoth

Bolt is relatively short range with a travel time.

6 Likes

When I die through dome and PS from a sepsis… frankly there’s a problem.

1 Like

Right so like the second -iss in “one mississippi” would probably be the right time once you see the rogue disappear

I love when rogues try to defend their cheesy oneshots. Always makes for some good commentary.

12 Likes

Rogues don’t have the toolkit to play the game without having big damage. I’m sorry that’s just the nature of things. Blame the devs not us.

No, they have exactly the kit to function without damage.

Of which they do an extreme amount.

11 Likes

But its world of WAR craft not the world of UTILITY craft