Literally how hard is it

…to type in /4 LFG… or download the LFG addon, this is classic, if you want retail features, GO BACK TO RETAIL.

3 Likes

Well tell us how you REALLY feel now bud!

What exactly are you rallying against here? I’m really not certain.

4 Likes

Some of the mindsets of the people here… go back to your own country- I mean retail! We aint want none of them there fancy changes in these parts~

1 Like

I think its trying to communicate!

5 Likes

Some don’t even know that the LookingForGroup chat channel can be used anywhere in the world. (Right click General tab in chat window>settings>global channels>check LookingForGroup)

2 Likes

That title though… :smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

2 Likes

holy tauren man, i aint’ doing all that to /join lookingforgroup when i can just type that in a tenth the time

Some make the mistake of typing something and creating a private channel thinking it’s lookingforgroup though. I’ve had to help people that have done this lol. Just providing a different method to find it.

1 Like

Idk about you but I dont have to lfg cause people ask me to heal stuff anyways

Or blizzard could just add the LFG tool so I don’t need an add on.

1 Like

ah, that may be. official channels go to caps(first letters of words i mean) and i never use caps as you can see so its obvious that its an official channel.

1 Like

I’ve been using the LFG channel but I do get the frustration. Sometimes it feels like it’s impossible to find groups for Stratholme UD.

But it’ll still be a no change from me.

No!

Literally? A person would have to be aware that either exists. If not, it’s difficult to the point of being impossible.

Yes Blizzard could, but they aren’t ever going to.

Blizz said they’re actively seeking to shut this down as it’s not in the spirit of classic. So I’d say it’s days are numbered.

Not going to go find the blue quote, so you’ll have to take my word for it.

Edit: I changed my mind.

I don’t use addons.

We’ll see.

0/10

Title was very misleading.

2 Likes

Also try joining /World which most servers have. It’s a player created channel that broadcasts everywhere.