Literally 3/4 players want LFD

+5 to dodge.

if you’re that bored who don’t you go over to Zip thread and ask a yes or no question I hear they need another 500 posts.

what’s to dodge if retail is soooo great go play it and stay there, (seems it if was so great would not even need classic). and even the Dev’s after 2 expansions finally got the borrowed power hate though their heads.

You took someone else’s argument, used it as your own and distinctly implied that the players know better and therefore should have more of a say in developing the game for them.

If that’s what you believe then go ahead and make your case.

Explain to me why the devs are incompetent here because of retail as they make a clear move to not repeat retail.

LFD is more retail than classic. So then you must be more retail than classic. Theyre not making this game for retail players, they have a new expac for that.

Youre not the targeted demographic, lol @ u.

Wrath Classic isn’t released let alone final. LFD was in Wrath and as long as I have enough gold in retail I’m going to enjoy my time in TBC and advocate for ways and why’s it should be in classic.

2 Likes

if they were not Incompetent we’d not have such a big call for classic, and I’m guessing they would still post sub’s and not time played matrix or whatever garbage…

So you’re saying they can’t fix retail it’s beyond their powers, if they can take it out of Classic LK why can’t that take it out of retail if it will make it sooooo much better…

Pro tip, most of what players dislike about retail is things that were not requested by the majority. So yeah the players often have known better than the devs for a long time. Hence why the sub count of retail has hemorrhaged.

They can also go play Classic Era, which doesn’t have dungeon finder. But Wrath did and Wrath Classic should.

Options are good.

3 Likes

Classic is not retail. Wrath Classic is not retail so theyre not going in that direction.

The classic devs are sure acting just like the retail devs. Maybe because they were pulled from the same pool and same retail dev attitude had already infected classic devs as well…

3 Likes

So? if taking out any finders is sooooo great for LK why not take it out of Retail…

I mean the Anti RDF’er make it sound like the community will all be dancing with posies in their hair and holding hands without, it right…

2 Likes

Yeah just like LFD the first time around. Not everyone loved it back then. LFD is closer to retail than classic so it doesnt make the cut. You dont get to make the determination of where LFD falls in that spectrum. The devs did it for you.

Ok so they are all one team… Thanks.

Cool, thanks for your opinion. Ill file it with your wonderful track record when it comes to understanding the devs.

points up… :point_up:

Actually LFD has its roots in CRBG’s which was a vanilla idea, and something that is in classic.

5 Likes

This ‘they want to steer way from Retail’ argument is just hypocritical nonsense. The level boost already invalidates that stance.

1 Like

*cough same faction BG’s *cough

2 Likes

The list could go on, but trying to find logic or consistency in their design decisions will drive you mad.

1 Like