List of allied races you want, like a top ten

I want Naga, mechagnomes, and dragons.

Lightborn Undead. For the undead pallies. I might even swap to alliance for them. Maybe.

Murlocks. Because Mrrrrrggggllll

Hozen, Because everything is more fun when you ook them in the dooker.

I can’t think of any other ones that hold my attention.

Light redeemed undead
Wildhammer dwarves

No Allied Races, I want high levels of Customisation.

1 Like

Making list based on likelyhood but still desired

Horde
Forest Troll (Raventusk)
Ogre
Drogbar
Hozen

Alliance
Broken
Jinyu/Ankoan
High Elf

Undetermined
Furbolg
Arrakoa
Drakonid

3 Likes

I don’t have 10.

For the Horde I just want vulpera, Saberon and ogres (either full, half or both.)

Alliance I want Wildhammer with their lore model and a Druid option.

Ethereal as neutral, my most wanted race of any since forever.
Don’t really have others, but existing races having a larger customization to include all the half races and such, not so much more grind out options by adding an actual race like it has been. Could open up several class options to existing primary races as well, which is long overdue.

2 Likes

Sethrak or High Elves

I would like to have way more custom options for every race.
However, I would love Helves, skinny humans, undead without bones poking out…
Ethereals, Sethrak… hmmm… idk what else?

Horde humans would be amazing.

The only ones I feel are “owed” at this point are the following.

Horde:
Ogre
Vulpera

Alliance:
High Elf

4 Likes
  1. Mechagnomes
  2. Vulpera
  3. High Elves
  4. Sethrak
  5. Uncorrupted Arrakoa
  6. Lightbound Undead
  7. Vrykul
  8. Wildhammer Dwarves
  9. Tuskarr
  10. Taunka
  11. Botani
  12. San’layn
  13. Frostborn Dwarves
  14. Gilblins
  15. Ankoan
  16. Ogre

Man, keeping this list contained is not possible for me :rofl:

4 Likes

Val’kyr
Saurok
Mantid
Tuskarr
Tol’vir
Tortolla

Pandaren but new ones that more closely resemble their origin artwork etc ( a bit leaner/muscular & much for aggressive looking)

1 Like
  1. Sethrak
  2. Vulpera
  3. Ethereals
  4. Arrakoa (preferably the winged variety, but the cursed are cool too)
  5. Botani
  6. San’layn

I can’t really think of four more that I’d care about.

1 Like

Alliance

1. High elves
  2. Broken

Horde

1. San’layn
    2.Naga
    3.Ogre
2 Likes

Vampires and Ogres. That’s all I want.

2 Likes

None.

Allied Races are a sign of a failing game.

I compare to when I first started, which was the beta for WoW. There was only 2-3 races you could play, only 2-3 classes. Do you think anyone cared??? Everyone was just nutzo to play this AMAZING game we had all seen teasers for!!!

Now, we have players who apparently seem to think “well… I might play this game… I dunno… I only want to play if I can be a left-handed eskimo albino. It’s just not the same, otherwise.”

Nonsense. AR would have been an interesting addition as a barbershop option. But trying to PRETEND it’s some sort of feature in the game is stupid. A warrior is a warrior is a warrior.

This whole obsession with ARs is goofy.

Lightforged Undead
Lightforged Undead
Lightforged Undead
Lightforged Undead
Lightforged Undead
Lightforged Undead
Lightforged Undead
Lightforged Undead
Lightforged Undead
Lightforged Undead

2 Likes

Nuu but the flappies

2 Likes

I prefer actual races that start at level one and have a starting zone to Allied Races that start at 20 and have no starting zone. But I will tell you what 10 races I want.

1. Mok’nathal - Been wanting these bad boys since I saw Batman Rexxar in Outland and even more so since they updated his model, which looks AWESOME!
  2. Drakonid - I love dragons and would love to have a playable race. Also, always wanted a dragon knight class so maybe they can have a non-flying dragon mount.
  3. Ogres - I was expecting these instead of Goblins back in Cata.
  4. Amani Trolls - Would’ve rather had Amani forest trolls to Zandalari even though I am loving the crap out of Zandalari.
  5. Hozen - Give me a racial that allows me to throw my crap at things. :slight_smile:
  6. San’layn - I am not an elf fan but after I tried to unlock the Horde war campaign mount I ran across them in the Alliance story and they have got to be the coolest elves I’ve seen so far. Gnome dunk ftw.
  7. Murloc - I love the Nazjatar WQ where I get to play as one and they even give you the skills from HotS which is very cool.
  8. Wolvar - Always liked these guys since I saw them running around in WotLK.
  9. Saberon - Ever since Claws of Shirvallah I’ve wanted these guys and was rather upset when they removed it from talents.
  10. Eredar - Come on, they are the Horde color of red and they are the darker version of Draenei.
2 Likes