Limited PvP -> PvE Free Character Transfers

Remember, there is no cow level! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Attacking only when higher level or with higher numbers is the ESSENCE of the PVP server experience. It’s why they exist. I’ve played on a couple of PVP servers. I never got attacked in a fair fight, ever. I think that Blizzard feels that they need to cling to the myth that it’s anything different than that.

1 Like

Guess who took a stupidity pill and forgot to check the population of the destination PvE server?
Oh well.

1 Like

yay living flame horde opened up to wild growth, im freeee

Do we have any confirmation on Lava Lash transfers being opened up for Living Flame players?

On Living Flame and the only available option is Wild Growth.

Crusader Strike ally transfers are closed now? seriously this only pops up during the work day?

1 Like

It’s kinda bogus tbh. I had to leave work when I saw that it was open. Kinda BS for everybody that couldn’t do it during that time frame

These are retail wow players. They couldn’t handle a proper PvP MMORPG where death has meaning. They just wanna chase mogs and pretty numbers on the parse boards lmao

1 Like

For sure, man, you’re hardcore! Congrats on being a hardcore video gamer, enjoy some GFuel.

6 Likes

Oh retail, oh ya where real PvP is. Andys are just melting down today.

Thank you.

I’m playing retail rn. Season 4 just dropped. Why are you playing SoD? Lmao

Lmao coming from Mr

Not smart

Incursion are unplayable i love SOD but i can’t play this anymore players just making lines to harass other to not be able to even quest is ridiculous. 3 raid groups of Horde player sitting in every quest spot in Ashenvale. Rez instant death we call that griefing

Transfers to WG from LW area already locked it seems, very unfortunate.

indeed highly upsetting

I dont mind them taking them offline to assess populations as long as they eventually open them back up. I didn’t want to make any rash decisions because WG didn’t really have much of a horde pop maybe LW will get better with alliance moving off.

CS still remains to be seen as I can’t imagine horde would want to move off when they are already so dominant on the server.

That’s what it’s like for the “over populated” Horde on LW.

How do we know when these transfer windows are open? Are we supposed to sit at the log in screen all day staring?

I’m trying to get my character off CS and I dont even have any options pop up.

1 Like

Bro what? The only meaning PvP has in classic is the minute or two to run back to your body. You don’t even take durability damage.

1 Like